corona special pt. 1

note: this is just a little special chapter and it doesn't really have to do with the actual book! just a little snippet for you to enjoy <3 mwah

"mark! i thought i told you to buy the fucking milk!"

"i'm sorry! it's just that everyone's raiding the milk and the only milk left was soy! i hate soy..."

taeyong rolled his eyes. he didn't care for no rona! especially when it stopped him from getting necessities such as milk. he NEEDED to put milk in his lucky charms or else the plain cereal part would taste boring!

after the bit of yelling and silence, johnny broke the ice.

"ahem, so. now that we don't have classes for a bit, who wants to try my 'corona checklist!' johnny grinned.

no one replied. no one wants to do your stupid corona checklist, johnny.

"well i don't care what you guys think because you're gonna do it anyway!" johnny exclaims.

suddenly, johnny walks out the dorm room, into the hallways and out to the parking lot. sicheng and mark observe through the window.

"what the hell is he doing and why does he need a fucking surfboard?" sicheng gawked as he watched johnny pull a long, blue, surfboard out of the back of his trunk. johnny has a small cardboard box and the surfboard, and made his way back into the dorms. no one knew how he was even allowed to bring in the surfboard in the first place.

"if johnny's 'virus plan' doesn't have any sort of brain-pumper in it, i'm going to literally DIE!!" mark exclaimed, pulling on his hair. "i cant live without schoolwork!! i LlVE to breathe the wonders of education and-"

"literally shut the fuck up mark," sicheng annoyingly blurted, pulling marks ear which made the other groan in pain, "give your brain a fucking break, it's going to explode if you overwork it like you do. besides, feel happy that we don't have school! there's gonna be no stress over rushing your work for a while."

there was a knock at the dorm door. sicheng rolled his eyes, "now why couldn't you just've- oh my GOD johnny!"

sicheng stared at johnny, who had 3 crates of materials and games inside of them.

"how the FUCK are you even balancing that?!"

johnny lightly shrugged, "i actually have no idea, now please let me in before i-"

mark walks over to the door to analyze what sparked sicheng's sudden interest.

"hey what's going- OMG." mark yelled when he saw the impossible  amount of things stacked on johnny's head.

"wait, did you just say "omg" out loud..."

"shut up"

"yeah that's cool and all but please let me in before this thing falls," johnny nervously spat out. however, the two didn't listen. they kept arguing.

"you can't say "omg" out loud! it's an acronym used in texting you should know this! you're the smart one here," sicheng argues, crossing his arms.

"well, acronyms exist for a reason! we all say nasa, not 'national aeronautics and space administration!' it's way too long, we shorten it for a reason." mark fought back.

johnny tried to regain his balance yet again, but no avail.

"i'm going to drop them!!!!"

"that doesn't matter, yes the meaning for 'NASA' is long but the meaning for 'OMG' isn't. therefore you should just say 'oh my god' cause now you sound like a damn fool."