chrismas special 💛

surprise! christmas special!

sicheng limped down the stairs. yes, limped. just a little christmas eve sex, nothing new. today was christmas and he was excited to see what amazing gifts his sugar daddy bought for him. his friends taeyong, mark, donghyuck, and johnny were coming over yuta and sicheng's house with jaehyun and ten for gift-opening.

he looked under their tall, white tree to see what seemed to be hundreds of gifts. sicheng couldn't believe his eyes.

"w-wow," sicheng let out, his eyes widening. sicheng's 5 little home made gifts for the older had nothing on yuta's shower of presents.

he walked closer to the piles of gifts and shook one of the presents. he looked around to see that not all of them were labeled for sicheng.

"oh thank god" sicheng let out, feelings less guilty, until he noticed that there were more hiding behind the tree, all for him. in fact, 99% of the gifts under the tree were for sicheng and sicheng only. he should be grateful, but he's gonna have arthritis after opening all these packages.

sicheng decided to make his christmas presents because if he was gonna buy anyone anything, it would have been with yuta's money and he doesn't wanna do that. sicheng was told to feel free to open some presents before everyone came, so he did.

he opened the box he was shaking before. as expected from shaking it, it as a pair of shoes. not just any shoes though, of course it had to be limited edition purple velvet jordans. sicheng showed them to yuta before, expressing his interest in them but only for a second. he didn't expect him to actually buy it for him.

next. he opened a smaller package, about the size of a pack of gum. inside was a beautiful diamond necklace with a ballet dancer hanging from its silver chains. sicheng gasped in awe at the object. he put it on immediately, opening the grasps of the necklace and connecting them together. the necklace looked out of place with sicheng's pajamas but he didn't care.

as he went to grab another present, the older male appeared from behind the wall and kissed him on the head

"merry christmas honey!" he exclaimed, "i see you already opened some presents haven't you?" he ran his fingers through sicheng's soft yet messy locks.

"yep," sicheng replied, somewhat dryly.

"jaehyun called, said they were on their way," yuta whispered. sicheng shyly grabbed the gift he made yuta and handed it to him.

"h-here," he let out, "i made this for you."

it was a small box wrapped in shiny pink paper, tied with a white bow on the top and the letters "To: the love of my life, From: sicheng" in cursive. Sicheng felt the urge to write "the love of my life" instead of just "yuta" for some odd reason. it just fit better.

"this is for me? thanks babe!" yuta pecked sicheng's lips as a crimson colored blush appeared upon sicheng's face.

yuta carefully unfolded the paper as he found a glass snow globe. inside the snow globe was a ticket machine, a train, and two men holding hands in front of the ticket machine. the snow globe was playing "just the way you are" by bruno mars. if you shook it, snow particles, confetti shaped as money, and confetti shaped as ballet shoes would float around inside the ball.

"wow, did you make this?" yuta asked, eyes widened at the thoughtful present.

"yeah, it took me about a month to figure out how to get the music playing, and i sculpted the figures myself," sicheng blushed as he put his hand on his neck, getting all shy for the older.

"it's beautiful, i love it so much!" yuta warmy smiles as he opened the other small gifts sicheng made for him, which were cute care packages.

yuta pulled sicheng in for a kiss, and sicheng kissed back. suddenly, there was a creek of a door and loud chatter echoing throughout the house as the others finally made it. of course, they walked in on sicheng and yuta getting it on and were immediately disgusted.