『11』

jaehyun sat there in shock. he didn't know much about yuta's sister...yuta didn't really like talking about her. he had only ever heard some of the employees gossiping about how she became a crackhead and a stripper after their mother's death.. apparently the rumors were true.

"nakamoto? as in amazon nakamoto?"

momo rolled her eyes, "ugh, don't bring up that package shit again. it's so stupid." 

jaehyun hesitated, not knowing if he should tell her that he works for her older brother.

"well, yeah he does work for amazon. how do you know him?" momo asked, staring at the younger impatiently.

"uh," he murmured. he decided that he was gonna lie. he was afraid that momo was gonna hate him if he said that they were close co-workers. "we are good friends."

"gee," momo replied chuckling to herself, "never thought i would of heard that one before. i'm surprised he even remembers how to spell 'friends.'"

jaehyun laughed awkwardly to himself.
'but yuta is so kind and caring..! i hope she means that he doesn't have time for them instead of the other option'

"yeah you're right, i'm surprised we are friends myself," jaehyun let out. what was he doing? he was making his boss and one of his best friends look bad... jaehyun didn't wanna correct momo so he just went along with her.

"i'm surprised as well, how hasn't he made you his slave yet?" momo laughed.

'slave? yuta was so nice and took care of all his close friends. should i keep lying?'

"oh he did," jaehyun replied with a shaky hand, "he is the most controlling person on the earth!"

'yuta isn't controlling at all? i need to stop lying...'

just when jaehyun was about to open his mouth, momo spoke.

"i'm glad you agree. you're cool, especially for someone who works on the executive board with my brother."

jaehyun's jaw hung wide open, "h-how did you know, i never told you-"

"your ID is literally hanging out of your coat pocket," momo explained dryly as jaehyun hurried to shove the rest of it back inside his pocket.

"o-oh."

"it's all good," she said causally, "low key kinda hate him, he hasn't given me ANYTHING when i'm obviously poor." she played with a ring on her finger.

jaehyun cocked his head to the side, "nothing? not even a penny?"

"nope," she replied sighing, "even though i was there for him pretty much our entire childhood. i was like his second mother."

"really?" jaehyun questioned. "well, that's pretty greedy of him, you were there for him but he isn't even helping you financially when you need it... now that i think of it he is pretty selfish and greedy"

jaehyun has a feeling in his gut that he has never had before. he felt a new feeling towards yuta, hate. at least that's what some might call it.

"he takes a lot of the credit from the entire board, and he's always trying to show off by buying a lot of things in front of the public. that's so pathetic of him, honestly." jaehyun snarled at the thought. right now, it's mostly the executive board doing all the work not him because he's too busy talking to sicheng and spoiling him.

"he hardly does any work now that he has that stupid college student sucking his dick for some cash," jaehyun protested.

momo slammed her hand on the table, "he doesn't even care for me now that he has that stupid college student! we used to talk a little now he leaves me on read. i blame it all on his new playtoy."