『5』

sicheng groaned as he lifted his head up in confusion. he looked around at his surroundings as he didn't know where he was and what he did last night. he looked around for some sort of way to tell the time.

"it's noon time?" he whispered to himself, "i slept in so late...". he shrugged it off, and face planted back onto the mattress, still sleepy. he smiled as he felt an arm around his waist, cuddling closer to them. then he realized.

'oh shit.'

he opened his eyes, and sat up, slapping the male next to him so hard, you could hear it throughout the whole entire house. i'm sure the polar bears in antarctica heard it, too.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" yuta screamed out as he jolted up from his once peaceful resting position.

sicheng widened his eyes, seeing the male he met at the subway station the night prior. he looked under the covers, putting them right back immediately.

yuta then realized that the younger probably didn't remember much because he was wasted.

"um? OW!?!!?" yuta exclaimed as he held his cheek, "that kinda really HURT!"
sicheng apologized to yuta almost a million times. after a few minutes of silence, sicheng spoke.

"what did we do last night?" he asked.
yuta chuckled to himself. "well," he replied,

"what does it look like we did? or should i say, feel like."

at that moment, sicheng felt a painful rush in his ass.

"AH! MY ASS!" he screamed out while yuta giggled to himself.

"why are you laughing?!" sicheng angrily asked him.

"because, you're so cute," yuta calmly replied.
cute? how the hell was this cute? sicheng's anger suddenly calmed down from the compliment as he slouched on the bed. he shot yuta a dirty glare.

"where is your bathroom." he was sick of smelling like cum, embarrassed by all of the things they did last night. he just wanted to shower and get the hell out of there. yuta pointed to another hall as sicheng started to climb out of bed. he felt his ass sting again as he remembered that he was completely naked.

"look away!" he screamed at the older, making the older turn immediately. sicheng sneakily got up trying to quickly slip on his panties and go to the bathroom to wash up. he stared at the complex shower, just turning a couple of nobs. trying to figure out someone else's shower is the equivalent of trying to solve the mystery of the world. you won't. sicheng played around with the shower a bit more, hoping he wouldn't break it. the bathroom was really fucking big, probably as big as his entire dorm. sicheng was in shock from how much money this man had.

"how is it possible for a man of his age to have so much fucking cash?" sicheng mumbled to himself. he shrugged, and tested the water, before taking his panties off again, and getting into the fancy shower. he scrubbed furiously at his skin, slightly mad at himself for not making smart decisions last night. he scoffed as he sees the shampoo bottle next to him.

'he has all this money.. and he uses 3 in 1 shampoo?'

he rolls his eyes and pours the shampoo on his hand, washing his hair as if it would make him regret the stupid shit he did even less. after a while of pondering and washing, he turns off the shower, wincing as he stepped out of the shower. everything below his waist was sore.

he pouted angrily as he slipped his panties back on, and grabbed a random robe that had been hanging next to the shower. he stomped his way back to what he assumed was yuta's bedroom, only to see the room spotless, the older fully dressed in formal work attire, his slicked back hair and silver jewelry making him look expensive and important. sicheng cannot tell a lie, yuta was hot as fuck.