『1』

"damn it taeyong, the popcorn is burning now!"

sicheng ran to the stove shutting it off and pulling the pot off the top. he left taeyong to tend to the popcorn as he got their movie ready. it was their friend night and they couldn't think of anything fun to do because of the rain. the room was filled with a weird rubberish smell as sicheng tried to scrape off the burning kernels from the bottom of the pan.

"are you done yet," taeyong muttered as he lazily scrolled through his phone. sicheng stopped for a second to glare at taeyong in perplexment.

"what do you mean, 'am i done yet?'" sicheng growled and threw a kitchen towel onto taeyong's head. taeyong lifted the rag off his head and grumpily threw it on the ground.

"it's not my fault i'm so hungry, I spent all my money on-"

sicheng snorts. "what? more toys?"

taeyong shrugs. "sure."

sicheng chuckles as he wanted to finish scraping the kernels off. "so you aren't gonna take responsibility for this at all..."

"nope," taeyong replied, "don't give twinks responsibilities."

sicheng rolls his eyes, and continued to try and finish scraping all of the smelly kernels off the pot. he sighed in content as he finally finished, putting it in his rather tiny sink. suddenly, taeyong got a notification on his phone that made him gasp.

"this twink's gotta go. daddy's out and I'm ready to s e d u c e him"

sicheng scrunched his face. "ok.. didn't need to know that uhm.. have fun?.."

taeyong smirked as he grabbed his stuff and rushed to the door.

"oh, i will~"

and just like that, the young chinese male's dorm was quiet again. johnny was at the library and mark was visiting his cousin, so there really wasn't anything to do...

sicheng thought for a bit. he wanted to just sleep the night away after a long and stressful day of school, and taeyong almost burning their dorm down, again. he laid on his bed as he had a tune he heard on the radio earlier looping in his head.

"oh, you think ya big boy, throwing three stacks" he mumbled to himself. it was a good song but it's on the radio every. single. day. so it gets kinda repetitive and annoying. sicheng smirked to himself as he thought of an idea. he was gonna go out. was he all alone? yes. is it a terrible idea to go out drinking alone at night? yes. was he still going to do it? yes.

he began to pretty himself up, putting on a little mascara and gloss, slipping his favorite pair of black shorts and a skin-tight maroon long sleeve , pairing it with a choker and his favorite pair black of beat up chuck-taylors. he had to admit, after a week of wearing sweats and the same pullover all week, it felt good to look hot for once.

he grabbed his keys and made sure everything was in its place. he wrote a note for taeyong telling him he was out and stuck it on their small refrigerator.

______

jaehyun walked out of amazon hq. finally, it was friday. a day of freedom from this torturous building where all he does is type a few things on his computer, even though he's on the executive board. today, he tried to leave a little later than usual to avoid that stupid college student who gushed over him every single day after work. he wasn't even gay, and he told the student that many times, but he'll never listen.

jaehyun peeked both ways as he didn't see the student running after him to come and hug him. he celebrated to himself as he started jogging down the steps.

"daddy! where do you think you're going," jaehyun heard a voice scream after him.

good lord, it's that college twink. why is he so obsessed with him again? just because he's got good looks and his wallet is loaded? people don't like others for their personality anymore, huh? it's all about what's on the face and what's in the pocket now. he was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the small framed college student charge at him with full force, knocking him over, the latter engulfing him in a hug as they laid on the floor.

jaehyun groaned as he heard the annoying voice again.

"daddy! you were going so fast it almost seemed like you were avoiding me!" he giggled loudly, giving the older a developing headache.

"it's because i was avoiding you." the taller replies, emotionless.

taeyong stood up and dusted himself off, dragging jaehyun off the floor with him, ignoring his comment. "come on, let's go somewhere together!~"

jaehyun sighed as the smaller kept rambling about the supposed 'plans' they had together. he finally snapped after 2 minutes of the younger's obnoxious conversation.

"can't you take a fucking hint! i don't want to get in your pants! hell, i don't even like men! now why don't you go study like a good fucking university student and leave me alone, because unlike some people, i have important work to do. goodbye." jaehyun turns on his heel walking away, leaving the boy there until he hears the sound of the other boy's skipping feet next to him.

"oki doki, see you monday same time, daddy~"