『13』

johnny sat down in one of the food court seats to recollect what just happened.

"...i think it did."

suddenly everyone started to cheer and celebrate.

"hurray! johnny isn't a loser anymore!" mark exclaimed.

"wow, thanks a lot mark," johnny annoying replied.

"of course! anything for you," mark's dumbass responded. everyone stared at him, until sicheng threw a plastic water bottle at him.

"well, we better get home, we have class tomorrow... and we need to-"

"study! we get it we need to study,"  everyone yelled at mark. donghyuck suddenly walked beside him.

"hey mark...i'm having a little trouble in chem right now, could you help me study for a bit? maybe after we could get dinner," donghyuck asked, slightly blushing at the older's eyes scanning his face.

"i'm sorry," he apologized, "but i'm too busy studying myself. i'll lend you my notes though!" mark smiled as he pulled them out of his bag.

donghyuck awkwardly smiled and handed them back to mark, "nevermind, thanks though." he let out while going back with the others. he put his head on sicheng's shoulder and let out a choked sob.

"he's so dumb," he wailed out.
sicheng patted his head, "i know baby, i know, let's go back to the dorms."

the boys all walked out of the mall as they made their way back, disappointed in mark's stupidity. they all crammed back into mark's small car and drove back to the university dorms. johnny tried to ignore all of the tension in the air on the drive back, a faint blush still on his cheeks from his successful date with the small thai male.

"so.... pizza, anyone??" mark let out an awkward giggle, not knowing why everyone was mad at him

"you're paying."

______________________________

it had been a week since the group went out to the mall together, things weren't as awkward anymore so it was fine.

it was currently 7am on a friday morning. sicheng didn't have any classes that day, so he had spent the night at yuta's house. he was cuddled up against yuta's side while the older concentrated on something work related on his phone. sicheng was grumpy he wasn't getting as much attention from yuta as he wanted. he was always busy with work. what kept him so busy there, anyways?

"yuta?"

yuta looked up from his phone at the sound of the young chinese boy's voice.

"hm?"

"..can i go to work with you today?"

yuta froze.

"why do you want to go to work with me?? i don't know chenggie, im already so busy, this week has been really hectic.."

sicheng pouted, and pulled on his best puppy eyes. "am i annoying?? is that why you don't want me there??"

yuta hesitated. the puppy eyes really got to him.

"no no, of course not!! you can come with me if you want to."

sicheng grinned in satisfaction. "yay!! thank you yuyu, i'll go get ready right now~"

yuta got flustered at the use of the new nickname but he just brushed it off with a laugh.

sicheng dashed to the bathroom with a big tote bag in hand, finally coming prepared with his own clothes. (he'd still steal one of yuta's hoodies, of course) he smiled brightly after putting on his outfit that consisted of a skin tight black long-sleeve croptop, plaid shorts, black high top converse (his favorite shoes), white crew socks, and put on a pair of small golden hoop earrings. he was also wearing white laced panties which he snickered at the thought of. he always wore panties when he went out with yuta, just in case.