『7』

after hanging up on the japanese male, sicheng plopped on the couch and screamed into a pillow. he was going on another date with yuta! sicheng was very excited. he was lost in thought until a hyper taeyong started to taunt him and tease him in every way possible

"ooooh! sicheng is going on a date with his sugar daddy!! probably gonna end up in his bed again tonight, i'm gonna be home-alone! yes!" taeyong exclaimed as sicheng pouted.

"you're just jealous," sicheng said while rolling his eyes, "now come on, help me get ready, this face isn't gonna put on makeup itself." taeyong shrieked as he was excited to help the younger go on a date.

"okay first of all we are NOT doing your makeup tonight because you're gonna get acne if you leave it on overnight and your sugar daddy doesn't want an UGLY sugar baby..."

sicheng zoned out as taeyong kept on rambling, checking his nails.

"are you even LISTENING TO ME- okay so, we need to find you an outfit ASAP! what did he buy you? guys find it attractive when you wear the stuff they buy for you."

sicheng just sluggishly laid back on the couch, too lazy to get up from his position. "the dior bags are in my closet, you can look through them. BUT DON'T TAKE ANYTHING."

taeyong just ran into the younger's closet, dashing back into the small living room with the expensive bags. he started looking through all of the products, suddenly stopping. he started to giggle obnoxiously, getting sicheng's attention.

"what is it?"

"sicheng...what is this?"

sicheng sat up, widening his eyes as he saw taeyong holding up a small black and white miniskirt.

"holy shit- TAEYONG GIVE ME THAT BACK-"

taeyong just laughed as sicheng chased him around the small dorm, holding the tiny skirt up in the air tauntingly as he was running.

"haha! sicheng cross dresses! probably one of yuta's kinks," taeyong screams out, making sicheng even more irritated than before.

"hey! cross dressing isn't always a kink!" sicheng's calls out to him, "you should know, you're a twink just like me. oh wait! i forgot. you WOULDN'T know because your 'man' avoids you like you have the plague!"

taeyong slapped sicheng with the skirt. "shut the fuck up hoe," he annoyingly said, "he's just not good at expressing his feelings, ok?"

"that's the funniest joke you've told me all semester!" sicheng hollered back while taeyong scowled.

"are you gonna help me get ready, or not?"

taeyong collapsed on sicheng's small twin size bed, letting out a tired sigh.

"i don't know... all that running made me hungry," taeyong teased "order me food and i'll think about it," he said while grinning innocently. sicheng just glared at the older, inwardly screaming.

"fine. i'll buy you stinky mcdonald's."

taeyong's broke ass giggled excitedly and pecked sicheng's lips.

"EWWW!!" sicheng groaned out, "gross!! i've been kissed by taeyong!"

"please, it was like the equivalent of kissing steak fat. i regret it. i suffered too, y'know. i'm never kissing you again" taeyong whined as he started to pick out an outfit for the younger.

"maybe if you didn't eat all of this mcdonald's.. you'd have an ass..."

taeyong stopped in his tracks, slowly turning around to come eye to eye with sicheng.