Part 15- The Final Test

Months had past since my first training session. I grew stronger with each session, and equally I grew closer and closer to Levi.

More and more missions took place through time, some I was gratefully allowed to take part in. Others I had to sit out from as they put my life at too much risk. After all, the main reason for this training was to put me in the higher ups. It would all be pointless if I just ended up dead in the field.

I still couldn't figure out the sudden change in Levi's demeanour. No matter my efforts he continued to be cold to me. I tried many techniques to pin him down, some quite literally, but still he stood his ground on being professional with me. In and out of public eye. Despite it though, I saw it in his eyes... the burning passion and fire we share.

Our connection.

----------------------------------

My final session was about to take place. Although this time it was more of an assessment. Levi stood with a clipboard and pencil, making small notes while I warmed up my newly built muscles with various stretches. There are 3 sections in the assessment:

Firstly, Core strength; this would be showing Levi my strength in stamina and muscle strength. I will be given sets of various exercises to complete in order to show my ability. For example push ups, pull ups, planks, mountain climbers etc. These wont be easy though. They will be more reps and shorter breaks then i'm used to.

Next will be mission tactics; for this I will be given a fake mission where I will have to quickly come up with a plan that works best for the situation. It will be a difficult scenario which for the most part would never actually happen, but just in case, I will need to know how to be prepared nevertheless.

Finally, and probably most important, hand to hand combat. This will be a one to one fight with Levi, similar to the sparring we have been doing previously. Only this time, he will be going full out, no exceptions. It will be a fight to knock the opponent out, or have one person give up.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried. Mainly about fighting Levi. I still have feelings for him so the idea of knocking him out to win is not an idea I like. However I guess that's what i'll have to do. Since Levi is the mafia boss, no one else will be sitting in to watch our fight, it will quite literally depend on if I beat him or not to determine if I will pass.

-------------------------------------
After about 2 hours, I finally finish the first two parts of the assessment. Dripping with sweat, my muscles and my brain hurt from using them to their full ability. I think I am doing well, i've not been shouted at yet or discouraged for making a mistake. But there is one part left to complete to determine whether I can join the higher up ranks. And that is about to start.

After a hour break, I stand up from my seat which I was just slouched like a floppy fish in. My muscles still ache but it's manageable. I hear the heavy weighted footsteps of Levi coming my way, I raise my head from the floor to see his gorgeous stern face looking in my direction.

"Alright this will be the final test. You got one hour to beat me, until I knock you out or vice versa." He says with a raspy tone. He jots a few notes down on the clipboard before sliding it across a nearby table. I watched as his muscles contracted while he wrote stuff down. "Have you warmed up?" I didn't hear him. I was too busy imagining what I really wanted to do with Levi instead of fight him. "Oi! Brat, I said have you warmed up?" He repeats as he proceeds to flick my forehead quite harshly.

"Ow! Y-yes I have Sir." I reply while rubbing my forehead. That actually hurt a lot. I got into a stance ready to fight. He did the same.

"Three, two, one, START!"

Immediately I threw my fist towards Levi's face, he swinged slightly left and dodged, going in for a retaliation punch. This he landed.

Very harshly.

I was thrown back, stumbling to my right then left foot as I tried to regain my balance. Levi goes for a roundhouse kick coming to my left- I quickly grab his leg before it makes impact, swinging him down to the ground.

I have him pinned.

My hands are squeezing his wrists tightly as I stare into his dark iris'. I get lost. He noticed me distracted and quickly kicked me where it hurts the most. I winced and fell to my side withering in pain. Levi took the advantage and this time he didn't hesitate. He quickly pinned me down instead (dare I say I liked it).

"Your enemies won't hesitate" Levi sexily whispered in my ear. He then went straight in for the punch and suckered me in face. BAM! BAM! BAM! I wince as I see splatters of blood leave my nose. I need to get out of this situation... fast.

I quickly push forward to gain the advantage, Levi is now once again on his back. I grab the collar of his shirt and drag him up to sit on a wooden box. I sucker punch him in the face so his nose starts to bleed.  His shoulders lumps forward as his head falls to his chest. Have I won? I step back slightly thinking i've won.

Only I haven't.

Before I could even blink Levi grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down to the floor. Swiftly he pulls out a gun and pulls back the safety.

*click*

The gun is pointed at my dick. He moves his hand to my mouth, opening it and grabbing my tongue- holding it in place. My eyes are opened wide in shock , I don't know what to do.

"Give up Eren

"Give up Eren. We can finish this another way if you give up." Levi says, lowering him head to my level, his eyes meeting mine. Give up? I can't give up. I will lose him. Levi keeps moving closer to me, our lips almost touching.

I want to give in. So bad.

I think it over and over. What is the best option?

No. I won't give up. This is a test. I grunt a no and use my legs to kick the gun out Levi's hand. I hit his hand which caused him to let my tongue go.

As quickly as he got me down there I was up again, this time I had the gun. I kicked him back, my foot on his built chest. I point the gun at him.

"You thought I'd give up that easily? You thought wrong." I stare him down. He smirked at me with devilish eyes.

"Congrats Jeager. You just passed."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Heyyyy
it's been awhile guys hahaha

so sorry, it's been a tough time. i really hope you enjoy this chapter- i'll probably change it later when i reread and realise i don't like it haha.

anyway hope you enjoy!

-Shortantix~Out!-