Part 9 - He's first

*Warning* there is lemon in this chapter! 🚨

The sudden thrust from Levi sends a shock wave of pain through me. Levi leans toward my ear, lightly kissing it as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear to relieve the sudden pain.

After awhile the pain died down, as Levi expected it too. For a punishment, Levi was benign awfully careful with me. Making sure I was comfortable still and not damaging me or my skin. I was grateful for that.

He moved in and out and with each movement I was sent into a frenzy. Who new such movements could give this much pleasure? I let out soft moans while Levi let out deep groans. Quite fitting for his character frankly. I thought as he continued his work.

I was feeling the pleasure like a tone of bricks and I just wanted to let out my emotions. With moans and crys of pleasure, I said something that turned the whole process around:

"Daddy~ please!" I screamed slightly. Suddenly the movements ceased. I, myself was shocked at what I said. Levi froze, wide eyes for a split second until he smirked at me and continued at an even faster pace than before.

"If that's what you like Jeager than I'm more that happy to oblige." Levi said with a deep voice and he continued his actions. What the hell does that mean!?

Once again I could feel it coming. And I'm sure he could too from his slowing pace. With my fingers grasping at his back and his arms tied firming around me, we both let out at the same time.

No communication was needed. We had such a connection we already new what to do. Levi pulled out and laid next to me. I cuddled up to him on the bed, placing my head under his chin and I'm on his chest. He wrapped his large arms around me, engulfing me whole. We sat there silently for a while until I heard a muffed sentence before passing out.

"I love you Eren." I don't think I was meant to hear that. Either way, I fell asleep with a sweet smile on my face, in the safety of Levi's arms. After the slightly embarrassing sentence earlier, I was glad I could just fall asleep in peace and forget it. Although I have a slightly feeling Levi won't let me forget so easily tomorrow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Meanwhile...
Erwin was walking around the base, having different jobs to complete throughout the day. He surely but sure was getting things done and the last thing he had to do today was get the full report of the mission to Levi to review.

While waving hellos to people as he walked by, he stared at the brown envelope that read 'CONFIDENTIAL' written on it. He slowly approached Levi's office, standing his outside to knock first.

Suddenly he heard the most unexpected thing. A moan. With a embarrassed blush creeping on his face he slowly moves closer to where the sound came from. And it was from Levi's bedroom.

Erwin didn't pry. He slowly walked away, knowing its best to pretend he heard nothing. He slide the envelope under his office door with a note attached to it and left for the evening. Returning to his bedroom as well.

Still a little flustered he crawled into his bed and hugged his bear teddy............... not really. He simply went straight to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Okay so I hope you enjoyed the awkward chapter!

See you in the next one!

~Shortantix-out!~