Part 13 - The next steps

From here on out I'm not messing about. My goal? To seduce this 'new' Levi into a relationship with me. I am not ready to give up the great connection we have. Not now and not ever. Whatever happened to him I will figure out later but for now I just want Levi back as mine.

Step 1:
Get noticed outside of our training sessions. If the only times I can seduce him is during the sessions, then this plan will fail. He will
just push me harder to work, I need to infiltrate his personal time. Get him to have to notice me. No matter what.

I start off by doing simple measures; dropping a pen in front of him and bending down real low to pick it up, if you know what I mean. These measures caught his eye but only for a second, it's not enough to gain his full attention.

I escalate things to the next level, flirtatious manoeuvres towards others around him. While at meetings or when simply stood around together, I deliberately flirt with other guys and girls in front of him. Everyday, everywhere. While doing so I take a glance at him, making sure he watches as I lay a hand or two onto someone other than him. And oh he was. Scowling he would watch for a few minutes then turn back. Not enough.

Finally, i'd lure others towards me with charm and seduction. Generally during important moments where I would distract him but also when I knew he would walk by. Making sure Levi was around to watch, I intentionally pull others in and kiss them with lust and passion. Body to body, lips to lips, locked in a hot make out session. Glancing across the room was Levi, rage filling his slender, muscular body. This was it, onto the next step.

Step 2:
Play dumb when approached. Now that I have successfully gained Levi's ever-so-wanted attention, there is no denial that he will try to approach me about my 'behaviour'. The next job is to simply deny anything and act like he and it means nothing. Knowing Levi, he wont give up. And oh boy he didn't.

The meeting brief for our next mission was currently going through and I'm sat next to one of the guys in my team. I glanced over at him seductively as I slowly moved my hand onto his resting leg. With a smirk he watched, waiting for my next move as I travelled my hand up further. I leaned toward his ear whispering sweet nothings as I looked in Levi's direction, his scowl was ever present. With a final lick on his ear I pulled away, smirking as Levi locked his gaze on mine. He suddenly snapped back into reality as he realised he was still briefing us and with that he carried on.

The mission was simple this time: capture some stolen goods, but once the brief was over, Levi called me over. Obediantly I made my way over to him, turning back slightly to blow a sweet kiss to the guy I just seduced with a wink. Sitting down in a uncomfortable metal chair I waited for Levi's deep, hot voice to scold me for my inappropriate behaviour in the meeting.

"Jeagar I don't understand this behaviour of yours. I'm training you to be at the top and yet I'm getting behaviour of one from the lower ranks!" Scowling, he crossed his arms and starred at me. I just shrugged my shoulders, pouting as if I didn't care. He sighed, "If you cant control your hormones then you shouldn't be on this week's mission." My eyes widened as the consequence of trying to win him back was setting in. Despite the mission being one of simple nature, getting thrown off one left a damaging reputation and tarnished your chances to rank up. I pushed my worries aside, knowing my one true goal: getting Levi back.

"I don't know what your on about sir." This formality slightly pained him, and I knew it. He was used to being called Levi when alone but the sudden formality caught him off guard. Despite this, he knew what I was doing and he wasn't going to put up with it for long. With a throat-clearing cough he continued.

"No. You know what I am on about. Doing this deliberatly just to gain my attention it's not going to work. I will not be interested in anything but your training." Levi stated as he slowly began to walk away. Eagerly I jolted up by his side, my arm lowered in front of his stomach and around his waist to seize his movements.

"Are you sure about that sir?" I said in a hushed tone, eyes squinted slightly to the side as I gave him a seductive look. His eyes widened momentarily but turned stotic after a few seconds passed. With a blank stare he huffed and slapped my arm away at once. He suddenly grabbed me forcefully by the collar, pulling me down to is eye level. The tension was strong and the aura around us was filled with strong intimidation and power.

"Cut the crap Jaeger or face the consequences." He suddenly released me and then stormed off, his muscular shoulders broad with a stance that read 'leader'. Leaving me dumbfounded and annoyed, I watched in slight anger as he walked straight to the new deliveries and checked each one thoroughly.

'He will be mine.'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HELLOOOOO

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!🎄

I'm terribly sorry for the massive delay in my writing and I hope this makes up for it 🙏

I'm so grateful for all your support despite my absence.

Lots of love and appreciation for the 30k reads and continued support! 😍

I hope you all have a great holiday!

~Shortantix-out!~