Part 3 - Wow

What then began to occur was once a thing that only happened in my dreams. The air was full of lust and passion as things started getting steamy. I held in an escaping moan as Levi continued kissing my lips, taking control of the situation. I lost our battle of dominance and was left feeling defeated. Although,

I'd be lying if I said I wanted to be in control in the first place.

Levi's hands roamed my body up and down, like a patrolling guard, checking each and every spot on my body. My face flushed red and my eyes clamped shut from the excitement I was experiencing. I could feel it coming again, a moan I mean. I tried my best to hide it as Levi kissed down my neck, sucking on a certain part. I failed, a sweet moan escaped my lips and I can feel Levi smirking on my neck.

"Look's like this is the spot Jaeger... let's continue shall we..?" Levi said as he stared me down, eyes half open, eventually continuing with his previous movements. I opened my eyes slightly, gulping in the process.
Just what have I got myself into...!

Things escalate dramatically as I hear a zip opening, slowly looking down I see it was indeed my zipper. I slightly panic, thinking about the consequences of this. Am I only one he does this to? What if he's literally only doing this as punishment? What if I'm being used?' These thoughts constantly run through my mind and I stiffen as Levi's slightly cold, firm hand grabs my 'length' through my boxers.

"U-uh sir, maybe we should stop..." I say unsure of myself. Levi freezes, looking up into my eyes. What am I doing! I mentally face palm myself as I go along with whatever was happening.

"Why'd you say that? Is there something wrong?" Levi asks me and a drop of sweat rolls down my face. His firm hands stayed glued to my waist. I didn't know what was wrong, or if anything really was. I've been dreaming of this day for awhile now, how can I just 'stop'. I think for a moment and decide I need to be honest.

"Sir, I have to be honest with you." Once I said this, Levi backed off a little, creating some distance but still staying close. "You see, I-I've been waiting for this day awhile and... I want to know if it's genuine. I don't want anything to happen and then you ignore me. I know it sounds stupid but it's special to me. Your special to me..." I lower my face, looking to the ground in embarrassment with my cheeks flushed. I silently wait for a reply but after awhile there was none. I look up a little only to be suddenly kissed forcefully and then released. Shocked, I stared at him.

"Listen Eren, your... not the only one who feels that way." Cheeks both flushed,
we both stare at each other.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Few it's complete 😅

Anyway, enjoy it?

I kinda led ya on there ;)

Guess your have to wait for the next chapter to see what actually happens :D

~Shortantix - out! ~