Part 2 - Things escalate?

After my awkward encounter with my boss, I was assigned to a position in guarding some smuggled supplies. A few armoury top ups and other various items were essential in our development as a mafia- especially as the top one in the city.

While handling a powerful firearm, I stood, back straight, looking around the warehouse, on my guard. I could hear a few strange noises here and there but I passed them off as the wind. The next thing I knew, a gunshot was heard from outside the warehouse.

I panicked in shock, shooting randomly all over the place. I am sort of new, and so I didn't know what to expect. Once I finished off a round I heard a slight grunt come from outside. I rushed quickly, my breath hitched at the sight I saw.

A fellow mafia member laid there, shot at least twice, slowly bleeding out.

I scooped him up and rushed him back to base, whispering under my breath for him to be alright.

Once I got to base, he was rushed the the medical ward. I got called into the deputies office to explain what happened...

"I'm guessing you know what has occurred?" Erwin said, furrowing his brows in slight frustration. Fingertips gliding over his temples.
"Nobody tells me anything nowadays." His mumbles under his breath to the point where it's almost inaudible. He sat at his desk- leaning on his elbow making him seem irritated as I answered his question.

"Y-yes sir. I'm afraid to say it's my fault." I looked to the floor in disappointment. Knowing I caused a fellow mafia member unnecessary pain.

"How so? Please explain." Erwin stated firmly. He grabs a notebook and pen, jotting odd bits and bobs down while I explain the situation.
By time I was finished Erwin sighed, clicking the pen off. "So you're telling me, you shot a fellow mafia member because you thought you were getting attacked when really, he was just shooting a bird..?" He face palmed slightly while getting a pad of pink slips from his desk drawer.

"Yes sir. I'm very sorry I didn't mean for this to happen... What's going to happen now?" I asked nervously, sweat building up in my palms the clenched together while I awaited my fate.

"Well considering you harmed another member, despite it being an accident I am going to have to refer you to the boss." Erwin scribbled down on the slip my name and reason for coming. Handwriting barely legible. I took the slip off him and bowed before leaving to head to the boss' office. "Good luck" I heard. "You'll need it." I slightly heard Erwin muffle before shutting the door carefully behind me.

I knocked to enter the boss' office and enter once I heard a 'come in'. My boss motions for me to come closer as I slowly enter and close the door behind me. I hand him the slip Erwin gave me and Levi sighed. "I hope you understand what you've done wrong this time"
I slowly nodded slightly afraid of what's to come. "I'm not sure if I'm convinced... If you don't, I'd love to take the time and explain every little detail to you." Slowly, the boss starts to loosen his tie in a seductive manner. I could feel the sweat trail down my neck from my nervousness. Clearly the boss had already heard what happened so I was confused about what going on.

Levi came so close to me that our bodies were almost touching. He stared me down, looking for some signs of weakness. I stood my ground, refusing to show him. I heard a chuckle and I raised a slight eyebrow in confusion. Levi chuckled. I was confused until I realise.

"It seems you have a little problem Jaeger..." I looked down and immediately blushed, my face going bright red. "What do you have to say for yourself?" Levi smirked slowly lowering his pale, veiny hand.

"I-I... I'm s-sorry sir!..." I squinted my eyes shut in embarrassment, lowering my hands to cover it. I felt my hands being moved upwards as I opened my eyes to look at Levi.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to help punish you..." Levi grinned. My eyes open wide and with that Levi smashed his gorgeous lips onto mine, locking them together in a battle for dominance...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ha aha aha...
Well, I tried 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry for the cliffhanger...

~Shortantix - out!~