SURPRISE 2

Hello again!

So here's the deal. Seeing so much excitement from you guys truly blew me away yesterday. I was reminded of just how much I love this story and miss it - and you.

Originally I thought I'd only do a couple of the options I gave you, but after considering it... I've decided to spoil you and do all of them. It will take time so I ask that you'll be patient, but I really want to provide a few more answers, insights, and fun scenarios for you to enjoy. So here's what you can expect to see in the next updates, though I make no promises on how soon they'll come out:

Epilogue pt.2
Continuing from the epilogue, we'll spend more time with Kat, Jimin, Rena, Jihyun, and the rest of the gang.

Prequel Scenes:
We'll see how Yoongi met the boys, as well as a glimpse of his love story with Dawon. Jimin and Jihyun's time at the orphanage will also be included.

Deleted Scenes:
Dawon explains what made her guilty enough to be cursed, plus a few surprises :)

TSC Shorts:
This is where I'll do a couple of your requests. Silly scenarios with the characters.

Role Reversal:
Ah, yes. The winner by a landslide. We'll get to revisit some of the most exciting siren scenes in the book with the roles switched! Might add a few extra changes to the scenes to keep you on your toes ;)

Alternate Ending:
You thought the original ending made you cry? Haha, just you wait.

I am so excited to continue this journey a little while longer with you. Thank you for all the enthusiasm on the last update. Keep in mind that I am also working on Beastly Beauty, as well as assignments for classes, so please stay patient while I work on these treats for you!

Love,
Hoseokiiss