十八 | Juu Hachi

Start from the beginning

"Lisaaa~ the passwordddd..." Jennie punctuated with a sweet smile, but her dark eyes demanded obedience from the girl in front of her.

"...032797..." Lisa let it all out in one breath, feeling disgruntled by Jennie's prodding.

Jennie smiles and types down the password to Lisa's phone, as she was doing this – Lisa glanced at Rosé who was now glaring at her.

Rosé's eyes spoke volumes as to what she's feeling right now, Anger. It's always anger when Jennie or the Kim's are involved.

"Here." Jennie gave back Lisa's phone.

Lisa carefully takes it from Jennie's grasp, the phone was already turned off, so she doesn't know the girl's contact ID yet – she will check it later.

"Jendeukie..." A deep familiar voice of a girl calls out by their right side,

Lisa shifts her attention to the voice and there she saw Jisoo, crossing her arms and giving pointed looks to the feline eyed girl beside the blonde.

Rosé who was merely glaring holes at Jennie, paled like a ghost once she saw Jisoo arrive. Lisa saw on the corner of her eyes, how Rosé looked like she was about to bolt out away from the scene.

Rosé's doe eyes still held that anger when Jennie appeared, but once Jisoo popped in – the Aussie's eyes were flooded with an intense amount of fear.

Lisa ignores the two Kim's and focuses on Rosé, she grabs a hold of the Aussie's shoulder and asks, "Are you alright? You look so pale..." she threw Rosé worried looks.

Lisa doesn't notice Jennie's seething form, nor does she notice Jisoo's curious ones.

"Is she alright? Should we take her to the infirmary?" Jisoo jumps in, she walks up to the two blondes – her student council president's responsibility to the pupils starts to kick in.

Every step Jisoo makes towards the Aussie and Thai, the more did Rosé look like all blood left her body.

"Is Rosé alright?" Joy worriedly asks, her eyes were bouncing back and forth from Rosé, Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo – though her eyes still held a bit of awe from seeing two student government officers in front of her.

Lisa felt how Rosé's hands circled around her waist for support, her hands were digging on her sides. Lisa refrained wincing from the hard hold of Rosé.

Lisa answered, "Yeah, she did say that she felt a bit down the weather earlier in the morning." she made up an excuse, her body blocked Rosé from Jisoo's view.

Lisa could feel the waves of anxiety and fear rolling off Rosé – and the only reason Lisa could come up with was because of Jisoo.

"I think I'm going to take her to the infirmary to be sure," Lisa explains while holding Rosé's form.

"I can guide you guys there," Jisoo offers to help, her eyes stray to Rosé's behind Lisa.

Lisa felt Rosé pinch her side, and she stifles a groan in pain, "No it's fine – we can manage." she waves her hands around in dismissal.

Jisoo internally frowns, she glanced at her sister who was looking quite... Furious.

"Jennie let's go, we still have a lot of things to do back at the council." Jisoo sternly says, like a mother scolding her child.

"But–"

"Kim Jennie..." Jisoo's mouth was formed into a thin line, clearly showing her impatience in this matter.

Jennie grits her teeth in defeat, she cannot say 'No' to her older sister, so she dejectedly follows her – though she throws the older girl a heated glare which Jisoo chose to ignore.