❤️Sequel !?❤️

____________❤️_____________

So I have been thinking a lot about the sequel that's kinda why the ending chapters have been well....... rushed.

I have a great plan for the sequel and I hope you aliens, Monkeys, Nuggets I don't judge:) loved this story and I hope that you love the sequel too!

I'm not quite sure when the sequel will come out because I have been writing and planning other fanfictions and other story's so yea........ it's probably going to come out around Christmas or maybe sooner:) idek?

The name of the sequel is our three years...... I know cheesy but it suits it okay?

Thank you all for putting up with my horrible grammar and consistency but that's me lol

READ PLS!!
I forgot to put this in when I wrote it soz..... but I just want to let you know even know I'm not the best writer and this isn't the best FF I just want to say that before I wrote this I would read g10 FF all day other than school then one day I made an account on my phone then wrote the story out in one of my old not used school books. I then wrote it out on wattpad but changed and edited a lot!!! I just want to say if you love reading them go and write one! You can take little things like the 'Unknown POV ' but just make it your own. All I'm trying to say is that I'm running out of G10 FF to read and I believe that you peeps should start writing them because it's so much fun to wake up and see that you have 50 more reads then when you went to sleep and just to see your comments is amazing! So please don't be shy and go write !!

I hope you are exited for the sequel! I will write to you Alien, Monkeys, Nuggets I don't judge:) when I do.

Love you long time........ bye❤️

_____________❤️____________