Dont give in ( Chapter 14 )

"Ahahahaha" I heard yelling from the other room causing me to wake up.

I got out of bed then looked over and saw Graser asleep in his bed. Prick!

I walked into the bathroom and had a shower.

After my shower I put some clothes on and my everyday makeup.

I walked downstairs and got a strange look from Parker.

I didn't feel like eating so I skipped breakfast.

" Ding " I got a text from Parker.

Parker - hey , do you want to talk?

Me - ok

Parker and I walked into his room.

Parker - " I saw the whole thing "

Me - " so you weren't asleep"

Parker - " nope "

I started to tear up because the thoughts were coming back from last night.

Parker moved in closer to me and hugged me.

We talked for a while about how Graser and I had to sort stuff out before Parker kills him.

I gave Parker another hug then got up and left his room.

I walked over to bayani's room.

" Knock " " Knock ".

Bayani - " c-come I-n " he said while sniffling.

I opened the door then ran to his bed.

Me - " oh god , Bayani it's ok the thoughts got to me to "

Bayani moved over and I laid down trying to avoid the several tissues around his bed.

I put my head on his chest and my arm around his belly.

Bayani - " you look beautiful by the way"

Me - " thanks nice abbs "

Bayani pulled the blanket up so it was covering his abbs.

Bayani and I were still heart broken. Bee and Bayani had something as special as Graser and I , if not better.

I saw a tear roll down bayani's cheek and my heart shattered as several tears roll down mine.

Me - " dang it Bayani , I'm gonna have to do my makeup again! " I said jokingly.

We both laughed and wiped our tears away.

Me - " Bayani I had heaps of thoughts last night about it. You know like Graser and my kiss meant nothing , he loves bee and not me but in the end it was just a game. It all meant nothing. I don't know about you but I was having fun before the whole kiss thing. Yea we got jealous but so did they. We need to be strong , play hard to get "

Bayani - " I guess, and yea it was fun! your right let's play another game with them "

Me - " another game ? we are still in one bud. Don't give in. So we cried it's not like we have hugged or kissed them right ? "

Bayani - " no , well I haven't. How about first one to give in loses and has to...... "

Me - " ok, has to ? "

Bayani - " we will think of something but it can't be bad because we did nothing wrong "

Me - " well you have if you forgive them to soon "

Bayani - " yea , I guess so "

Me. - " so rules are. No hugging them and you have to tell me ok! No kissing , you can talk to them and look at them that's it , oh and no holding hands! "