Setting up! ( Chapter 17 )

Graser and I sat next to each other hugging the whole way.

His body heat kept me warm and mine made him warm.

We finally arrived at the house.

Graser and I ran upstairs but he slipped and fell down.

We both started cracking up then the others came in and helped him up then they started laughing.

I ran upstairs and got a towel then had a shower.

After my shower I wrapped myself in a towel then I walked out to get some clothes.

I bumped into Graser.

Me - " oh my god , sorry but that was hilarious!! are you okay? "

Graser - " yea, I'm fine. that was so funny. I was just running then boom I'm on the ground " he said between laughs.

I gave him a peck on the cheek then he went and had a shower.

I got changed into some short pyjama shorts and a black tank top.

I then got my hand mirror and put on some mascara and some concealer.

As I walked down stairs I put my long blonde hair in a messy bun.

Graser's 'POV

I got out the shower and put some sweat pants and loose grey shirt on then I went down stairs.

Today was fun. I can't wait until the meet up. I also can't wait to see how the viewers react to Sarah and I dating. But I'm also scared because , like what if they think I'm ugly , I've never been called ugly before but you never know.

Sarah's 'POV'

Julio and Devon called us to the dinner table because dinner was ready.

We all sat down and ate. Om non nom.

We all said thank you then washed up our dishes.

I was about to walk upstairs but then Devon pulled me up to his room.

He tackled me on the bed then he stood up and started to laugh.

I thought he was going to hurt me. Oh my god.

Devon - " I'm sorry if I scared you I just wanted to chat " he said between laughs.

I chuckled then replied.

Me - " oh thank god! I was so scared. What do you want to talk about? "

Devon sat next to me and his smile got smaller as he started to speak.

Devon - " I-I wish stacy was here. I want to meet her so bad. My feelings for her are crazy. I-I think I'm in love with her Sarah " he stuttered.

A smile grew on my face and I started to tear up. Stevon is my OTP!

Me - " oh my god , Stevon is my OTP!!! I wish she was here too , she is like my older sister. You guys are perfect for each other !! " I said excitedly.

We hugged then went back down stairs.

Everyone had all of their pillows and quilts with them on the couches. I guess it's movie time!!

I walked over and sat on Graser then he wrapped his arms around me.

I fell asleep during the movie. Again!

Graser's 'POV'

Sarah fell asleep again so I picked her up bridle style and carried her to our room.

I laid her down in my bed then pulled the covers over her then jumped in the bed with her.

Zzzzzzz.....