Date? ( chapter 9 )

I walked back in the house and then I felt warm hands on my waists.

I turned around and saw that it was Graser.

I hugged him.

Me - "where have you been?"

Graser - " I was talking to Straub "

Me - " about ?"

Graser - " just stuff"

After chatting with Graser for a while he grabbed my hand and we walked up to our room.

We sat on the bed. I didn't know if he was talking or not because I was lost in his eyes.

He snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

I blushed so hard I was like a tomato.

He smiled then I looked at the ground.

I wanted to kiss him so bad but did he want to kiss me? I don't know why it's such a big deal I know it's just a kiss but for some reason this meant a lot to me.

He then says:

Graser - " ummm, do u maybe want to go on a date with me. "

I was shocked I knew the answer but the words weren't coming out.

Me - " ah, yea sure I would love to!"

Graser - " cool, so maybe we can go at around 6 or 7 pm? "

Me - " sounds good "

We hugged each other then I got up and left the room. I ran straight to bee and duls room.

I told them everything about the thing at the beach and him asking me on a date.

Bee grabbed my hand and we ran to my room.

Dul - "wait up! "

We were in my room and they went through my suitcase and all my makeup and hair products.

They pulled out a casual outfit out of my suitcase and told me I had to wear it!

I didn't know if I wanted to wear it but I guess I had no choice.

After I got dressed they grabbed my makeup and sat me on my bed.

After doing a casual makeup look they got my hair curler out and they were about to curl my hair but I stopped them.

I got up and grabbed my heat protectant spray and moose then sat back down.

After they picked out my clothes , curled my hair and did my makeup I told them that I wasn't leaving until 6 or 7 pm.

Dul - " oh, well at least your curls can look more wavy."

I got up and put my others clothes on then gave them a hug and said "thanks I will wear that when it's time to leave for my date."

Dul - " ok "

Bee - " oh, be home before 9pm because I will not go another day without going in that hot tub! "

We laughed and then I said ok.

I walked over to Straubs room. I never really thanked him for doing a collab with me or introducing me to Graser.

I was about to knock when I realised I should get him something.

I called a taxi and then ran upstairs and got my phone and some money.

I ran to bee and duls room again and told them to get ready because we are going shopping!, again!

They got ready and then we all got in the taxi just leaving all the boys behind.