Last day ( Chapter 28 )

Kiingtongs POV

Bayani came rushing in and jumped on top of me.

" What did you do to Sarah! " Bayani screamed at me. What? I didn't touch her.

" I swear to god I didn't do anything " I defended then he threatened to punch me.

" Listen I know that it may seem that it was me but I have been in my bed since the whole fighting thing " I defended then started to wonder what happened.

Bayani got off me. He sat next to me, we didn't say anything for a while until thoughts from yesterday came back.

" Hey, wasn't Sarah with Straub? " I asked thinking that Straub had something to do with it.

" No Straub wouldn't hurt Sarah they're too close " Bayani replied. Is Sarah hurt like physically hurt?.

" is she okay? " I asked then I remembered that stupid competition us guys had.

" I found her wrapped in a towel with no clothes on in her bathroom " Bayani replied and my heart started racing.

It was silent....... until I finally decided to tell Bayani about the competition.

" Well I think I know a couple of guys who did it " I started.

"Who?" Bayani asked curiously.

" Well grape, rusher, mr Mitch and I made a competition to see who can be first to be sexual with Sarah" I explained then hung my head in shame.

" You what? " He yelled. Bayani jumped up and ran to rushers room.

Rushers POV

Bayani came in and looked at me with dread in his eyes.

" What's up man? " I asked trying to figure out why he looks so mad.

" Did you touch Sarah last night ? " Bayani raised his tone. Wait what? Shit is Sarah okay?.

" No! What happened is she okay? " I asked curiously. I hope she's okay.

" Never mind. If you did it I will find out " Bayani threatened.

Grapes POV

Making some scrambled eggs for breaky. Someone grabbed me and pushed me up against the cupboard.

" What the fuck man " I yelled as I held my hands up in defence.

" Why did you touch her! " Bayani yelled.

" Touch who? I never touched bee I swear " I yelled in defence.

" Not bee Sarah ! " Bayani let me go then I turned around to look at him.

" What happened? " I asked. Is she okay? Did she break up with Graser yet?

" Don't worry " Bayani replied then walked back upstairs.

Bayanis POV

Only one person left. Mr Mitch.

I barged into his room and dragged him out of bed.

" I'm sorry I just...... I love her " Mr Mitch yelled out but he didn't fight back. He knows he deserves every hit he gets.

" You little piece of shit! " I said then kicked his stomach.

" I will leave the rest for Graser " I threatened then left the room.

Bees POV

Bayani has been gone for a while. I got up and went to check down stairs and the backyard. No one. I heard yelling coming from upstairs so I ran as fast as I could to see Bayani walking out of Mr Mitch's room and Mr Mitch on the floor. Great.