Hickey ? ( Chapter 15 )

Me - " morning Graser "

Graser - " good morning gorgeous " he said while wrapping his arm around my lower belly and pulling us so close that there's not even a milimetre between us.

I let out a small giggle.

Me - " we need to get up for pax "

Graser - " no "

Me - " let me go or I will fart on you "

Graser - " I don't care "

Me - " I need to pee! I will pee on you "

Graser - " oh well , you will be the getting embarrassed for pissing the bed"

Me - " what do you want then ? "

Graser - " for you to lay with me for another hour "

Me - " fine "

I went to turn around and hug him but then I remembered about the thing with Bayani so I just put my hands in front of my face. kinda snuggling into him but not really.

An hour went past quickly.

Me - " it's been an hour " I said while trying to get out of his grip.

Graser - " nope "

Me - " what do you mean "nope" "

Graser - " nope " he said while swinging me on top of him.

Me - " can I get up know ? "

Graser - " nope "

Me - " I will give you a kiss if you let me get up "

Graser - " ok , but it has to be a proper kiss not a peck "

Me - " yep "

He let me go and I got up and ran to the bathroom but he got me and leaned me against my wardrobe.

Graser started to kiss me , he started from my collar bone then slowly went up to my jaw line giving me shivers.

Graser slowly kissed a trail from my collar bone to the side of my neck.

Graser started to suck on parts of my neck which was kinda weird but I liked it......

He then slowly moved up to my jaw line and then.......

Baysni's "POV"

I woke up with bee's head on my chest and her leg wrapped around me.

She woke up then move up so her boobs were in my face. She then whispered in my ear.

Bee " I'm so sorry , I love you so so so so so much " she cried as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Bayani - " don't worry I'm not mad neither is Sarah. We talked it out yesterday "

Bee - " really ! " She screamed with excitement.

Bee moved back down to my lips and then started to make out with me. I couldn't take it anymore so I started making out with her.

She then ripped my shirt off and then we did our thing......... 😉

Sarah's "POV"

he moved up to my lips. His lips were smooth and plump but his movements were fast. I started to moan quietly.It felt like sparks were coming out of every one of my pore holes. I had to give in, I just couldn't do it anymore. I started to kiss him passionately.

Graser pulled me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

We went over to the bed then he ripped his shirt off then mine exposing my leaped print bra.