Truth or dare part 2!? ( Chapter 20 )

kiingtongs 'POV'

Everyone is drunk exept for stacy and TYBZI. Someone has to stay soba right?

Sarah and I were on the couch talking while everyone else is outside.

Sarah put her drink on the floor then laid down and rested her head on my lap. This caused shivers down my spine, all I want to do is kiss her.

I shuffled in my seat a little hoping she wouldn't move from her position.

I started to twist a strand of her hair while she rubbed my upper thigh making it seem like we were a couple.

She sat up then looked me in the eye. Her eyes are beautiful! I could stare at them all day and never get bored, heck I could stare at her for an eternity and never get bored.

" I'm sorry if I made things awkward " she said looking down.

" No, no, I like it " I replied then instantly regretted it.

" Oh, good! now what? " she asked as her eyes fluttered. I leaned in and so did she!

Grasers 'POV'

I'm having so much fun! it's just so great to finally hang out with these guys and finally start something with Sarah.

Where is Sarah? she's probably inside.

I got up out of my seat by the pool then started to walk towards the door.

" Everyone to the lounge room so we can play a game! " bee yelled.

Bee's 'POV'

I have the best plan for tonight!

I'm.........going......to...........stir the pot!

We will play truth or dare and then I can get dul and dolphin together, maybe Stacy and devon, get Sarah to kiss as many other guys than Graser as I can and hopefully start a fight!

I went over to Bayani and pulled him away from everyone else.

" Hey, babe I have a plan but you can't tell anyone. okay? " I asked hoping that he says yes.

" Yea, sure. I promise I won't " he replied looking at me in the eye and grabbing my waist.

After explaining my plan to Bayani we walked back over to everyone else.

" Everyone to the lounge room so we can play a game " I yelled as everyone headed to the lounge room.

Sarah's 'POV'

Kiingtong leaned in so I followed.

What am I doing? I love Graser!

He came closer to my lips then I heard bee yell out something about ' go to the lounge room' so I gave him a hug then the door bursts open and everyone walks in and sits on the couches.

" Did we interrupt something here? " Bayani teased. I'm glad Graser didn't hear, not like we did anything but he might have gotten mad.

The last few people finally came in and Graser was one of them.

Graser sat right in-between kiingtong and I.

Graser's 'POV'

I walked in and sat in-between kiingtong and Sarah so he wouldn't get any ideas.

" Dul, truth or dare? " bee asked dul.

" Truth " dul replied.

" If you could choose anyone in this house to date who would it be? " bee asked dul with a creepy smirk.

" Ummm......-" bee cut dul off. " come on it's fine " bee comforted dul.

" Ok..... it's dolphin " dul finally answered.

Dolphin got up out of his seat and went and sat with dul. Dul buried her head into dolphins chest then dul finally spoke up.

Sarah's 'POV'

" Truth or dare?........ Mr Mitch " dul asked.

After a long time someone finally asked me.

" Truth or dare?, Sarah " bee asked.

" Dare " I replied. When I was a kid I would never pick dare so I thought I would make it a bit more interesting.

But little did I know bee had a plan.......

---------------------❤️---------------------

Hello:)

Short chapter I know, I know! okay?

Sorry I'm just so tired because I went to the mother trucking MILEY CYRUS concert !!!!!!!! last night. which was awesome.

And is why I didn't update for a few days but who cares because here it is......^^^^^

Thank you so much!!! I am literally getting like 50 reads every new chapter which is awesome because we are getting closer to 1k!!!!

So what's going to happen next you ask???????? hmmmmmm????? well you will just have to find out when I update tomorrow or maybe the next day. IDK

Well bye you little Peoples, Aliens, Monkeys, Nuggets I don't judge!!

Goodbye........❤️

Joey graceffa fans- P.S : leave in the comments what you think about joey changing his outro!!!!! I am with him 100% because it's his Chanel and his outro but that doesn't matter because I want to know what you think so leave that in the comments please:) bye❤️

---------------------❤️---------------------