Last day of pax :( ( Chapter 16 )

We all got home and sat on the couch or the floor.

We were so tired and full. Some people went to bed but Graser , Bayani , dolphin , Mitch , Kevin , rusher , dul and I stayed up in the lounge room.

We started to have a chat.

Rusher - " so big day not tomorrow but the next day "

Me - " yep , setting up for the cube meet up will be so tiring !! "

Graser - " oh , yea last day of pax tomorrow aye? "

Dul - " yep! "

Dolphins - " so Graser are you goIng to tell all of the cube fans that you and Sarah are a thing? what about the people who don't come? "

Graser - " I'm sure they will read twitter "

Everyone laughed then we had a little chat.

Graser And I decided to go to sleep so we said goodnight then went up to our room.

I got dressed in my pj's then jumped in bed with Graser.

Graser " nigh babe " he said while kissing my forehead.

Me - " love you night " I said wrapping my arm around him.

We fell asleep ...........zzzzzzzz.....

Grasers 'POV'

I woke up to Sarah hugging me. The struggle of getting out of bed without waking her up is real!

I lifted her arm off of my lower belly then tried to replace my chest with a pillow as I slowly slid out of bed.

" Yay I did it " I whispered to myself.

I got up and had a shower then got dressed.

I walked downstairs and saw bee in the kitchen. We still haven't really talked since the kiss thing so I guess you could say things were very awkward between us , like very awkward.

Bee turned around then when she saw me she looked down avoiding eye contact as she brushed past me.

Was she really that embarrassed? and sorry that she can't even look at me?

I turned around trying to stop her but she was already half way up the stairs.

I continued with my plan of making breakfast.

Sarah's 'POV'

I opened my eyes and saw that Graser wasn't next to me!! where is he? bee!!!!

I looked at the time and saw that there was like twenty minutes until we had to leave for pax!!

I got up and then got in the shower so fast that I left the door open!

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me then Graser walked in the room.

Graser - " morning gorgeous " he said then smirked.

How could I be mad at him for not waking me up after that?

Me - " good morning , honey " I said then kissed his cheek.

He's so cute!!

I got my clothes then got dressed in the bathroom.

"Toot" "toot" the bus arrived. Great!

I walked out and ran down stairs.

Everyone got on the bus.

Straub patted the seat next to him so I sat with him.

Straub gave me a coffee that was still hot and a piece of vegemight toast.