Does he really like me? ( Chapter 4 )

"SARAHS POV"

To Sarah,

Hey, the viewers really liked you:) so do you want to do a recording tonight? it's fine if you can't I just need an sg.

From Graser.

I smiled uncontrollably. The butterfly's in my stomach started to take over.

I snapped out if it and replied.

To Graser,

Yea, sure I'm not the best at sg but I will try.

From Sarah.

I waited for him to reply. reading my messages over and over to see if I said something wrong.then he replied.

To Sarah,

Ok, cool and don't worry it will be fun and I will save you if you need help :)

From Graser:)

I chuckled and started to reply.

To Graser,

Ok, just email me when your ready:)

From Sarah;)

I then got up and went to my kitchen. I made a salad then I put it in the fridge for later.

After making the salad and putting it away I sat on my couch and spent many hours on twitter.

I finally realised how late it was so I got up and ate some salad.

"Bloop" I put everything away then ran to my computer.

An email from graser !

To Sarah,

Hey, you ready?

From Graser.

I replied instantly.

To Graser,

Yea, I will get on team speak now:)

From Sarah.

I loaded up Minecraft then I got on team speak and went in the chat room graser was in.

Me- " hey"

Graser - "hey, you ready?"

Me - "yep"

We recorded for an hour or two then we had a chat. this is when I fell for him and I knew he liked me!

But then Straub texted me and asked if i can record with him so i said bye to Graser and then got in a chat room with Straub.

We recorded sg for about one to two hours then we started to chat.

Straub- " Graser likes you ! ;)

Me - " aha, yea"

Straub - " oh, so you know huh ;)

Do you like him?"

I hesitated to tell him but I did.

Me - " well yea kinda."

Straub - " naw, so cute "

Me - " um, Straub I- I want to give him my number instead of email but I feel like he's gonna think I'm clingy."

Straub - "ooooo..... la......la.....la.... Don't be shy he will think its so u can record don't worry u can still play hard to get ;)"

Me - "ok.... I might play hard to get. thanks Straub. oh, yea text me when you bee Graser and I can go on double dates then aye ? aha."