Chapter 19

I turned to Michael laughing, he had this smirk on. "Oh baby, you don't even know" Then I saw his finger tap the heart button. I laughed harder. "You had to like it didn't you" He turned facing me with a shocked expression. I knew what I had coming.

"She's not lying but.. You can see it if you want to" He pouted, wiggling his eye brow. I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Your disgusting" I gave him a little nudge before standing up. "You'll like it" Michael cooed before I walked away chuckling to myself. I found the bathroom while everyone still stayed in the lounge. I quickly freshened up, checked make up, checked hair, soaked my face in the water cooling it down. It was a very hot day, normally it's pretty shit weather but today was perfect.

A knock on the door startled me as I stayed staring at my face. I wasn't checking myself out I was making sure I looked good. I opened the door to see Luke. He smiled while I just stayed standing with no expression.

"Uh, can I use my bathroom?" He looked down, his smile fading once noticing my face. Somehow, I didn't know what he was thinking but I really wanted to know.

"My pleasure" I snapped back at him before walking off hearing Luke mumble my name. I kept walking into the lounge hearing the bathroom door slam. Oops. Trish looked over, smiling. I just smiled a small smile back before she starting making out with Ashton. I sat down next to Michael again who was now texting someone.

I looked over cautiously trying to see if a girl was texting him, then I looked up at Michael he had a small smile on his face. I smiled. "Who you texting? A girl?" He cooed.

"Yeah my mum" He smiled, my smile faded I was hoping it too b a girl he liked. "She told me we're having pizza for dinner tomorrow, so thats two nights in a row. Yes!" He cheered. I laughed.

"Come on" I groaned. Michael turned a bit to face me.

"Aww you jealous" He grabbed my cheeks like a was a little baby squeezing them.

I grabbed his hands, rubbing my cheeks. "No, I thought it was a girl" Michael just sat there for a minute, then started laughing. I was confused so I just sat there not really knowing if I laugh at him or with him.

"MOVIE TIME" Ashton called out distracting everyone from their conversations while Luke walks in with his eyes on me, then he snobs me walking away. What's his problem?

"I'm going to order pizza" I stood up watching Michael jump up and down. I walked over to the kitchen before I hear Trish call out. I walked back into the lounge seeing Luke give everyone blankets.

"What Trish?" She looked back thinking I heard her.

"Don't you want to watch High School Musical?" She asked with a massive smile on her face. Trish and I have always had a thing for Hannah Montana and High School musical still. We always sang the songs and watched the movies over and over again. Was just our thing. "It's your favourite one? The first one I think" She looks at the screen as the big introduction, of the world spinning begins.

"Ah, It's alright i've seen it enough so I can miss a bit while I order the pizza" I smiled, Trish nodded. I walked back into the kitchen finding Michaels backpack. I opened to bringing out his laptop and going onto Pizza Huts website.

"What are you doing?" I see Luke walk in. I didn't care, I just kept looking through the pizzas I could order for everyone. "Christine" He quietly snapped. I looked at for a brief moment just looking at him then looking back at the screen.

"I'm ordering pizza" I faked smiled. I hear Luke sigh and stand next to me. The laptop was placed on the kitchen counter as I stood leaning on one elbow and my other hand scrolling through the website.