Chapter 2

Christine's POV.

"Please, can you go get me some of your spare clothes from your locker?" Trish whined. We were currently in toilets while Trish is having a major fashion emergency. Trish being stupid like she is, put all her clothes to the wash and now only to wear her mothers clothes. Which is weird but thank god it's not me.

"Remind me again why I'm even doing this for you." I rolled my eyes, qucikly checking myself out in the mirror. Being vain.

"Because you love me, now go!" She shoves me out of the bathroom, people quickly surrounding me in the hallway.

I make my way to my locker grabbing some spair clothes I had in there from last week when suddenly I see some movement next to me. Guess who it is? Just the person I wanted to see.

"Sup Babe" The blonde boy smirked, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want?" I didn't understand why he bothered to annoy me. There's plenty of other poeple in the school to annoy, like two thousand students in this school but no he has to choose me. Of course, it's Luke the most stupidest and popular boy in the entire school.

"I wanted to see.. hey! what's that on your face?" Luke moved his hand upwards to stroke my bruise, I quickly dodged him.

"Nothing, why do you care?" I quickly closed my locker with a slam and stormed off hearing Luke call my name but i ignored him, swerving past people until another person I didnt want to see came in view.

"Hey slut, oh.. you got a little something on your face." Sarah pointed with her two girls behind giggling at how amazing that joke was. I quickly moved past her rushing to get to the bathroom before another word came out of that discusting mouth.

I quickly pushed open the door and gave the clothes to Trish. "What took you so long?" She grabbed the clothing and went into a cubicle. I jumped up onto the sink area. "Well firstly your welcome and I had to deal with two of my non-favourite people on this earth in the time period of 2 minutes"

I hear Trish giggle and scrolled through my phone waiting for her to finish, once she did we made it to our last class. "I swear on my life, this is the worst class ever" I groaned linking arms with Trish as she giggled away. I think she always giggles like, when hasn't she giggled.. yeap never!

We sat down in our seats. "Hm" I hear Trish and turn around to see her looking around the classroom.

"What's up?"

"Where's your lover?" She smirked.

"My what.. seriously" I roll my eyes. "Who cares" Trish shakes her head at me with a chessy grin, I hear the teacher walk in. "and so it begins" I give Trish a small smile turning around, while Trish holds in her laughter.

"Class, please turn to page 278 in your exericse books" Sir calls out. I grab out my exercise book and me being the nerd I am, I already have my class notes out from yesterday and my work book to take notes. I start copying down notes when I hear the door open. I instantly look up to see Luke. Typical.

"Luke you are late again!" The teacher screams. "Why are you late to my class again?"

"It's the sign sir" I could see Luke was trying hard not to laugh as well as sending glances to his stupid friends at the back of the class.

"What sign?"

"The one down the road sir, it says 'School Ahead Go Slow." And the whole class errupts in laughter, as Luke walks to his seats giving his mates high fives. I honestly don't get how thats even funny. I sit there my head burried in my hands as everyone who surrounds me is pissing themselves with laughter.

I do feel sorry for the teacher putting up with him everyday. I turned around having a quick glance at Luke, he sends me a wink. Ugh. I turn around shaking my head,

This period better fly.