Aftermath

When the light dimmed down everything was in chaos. Up in the Kage box. The snake sannin had revealed himself.

"Age has made you weak oldman now i'm the master" Orochimaru laughed.

Then Orochimaru saw the oldman disappear and he heard the oldman laugh.

"What is this show yourself oldman your beloved village will now be crushed by my hands and there is nothing you can do about it" Orochimaru laughed again but stopped again when reappeared.

" You have lost Orochimaru now you will die by my hand" the oldman smiled.

"I think you went senile oldman your city lay in ruin the leaf has been stompped out you lose" Orochimaru yelled.

"No you have lost Orochimaru you just don't see it yet for the minute you looked in my eyes you lost". The oldman turned into Itachi. "You see everything you though just happened only happen in your mind. Everything after that blinding light is just in this universe and in this universe I am a god. Your in my universe for the next 72 hours but that one second in the real word. You won't die until all 72 hours are up please enjoy" Itachi laughed. Just like that the Snake sannin was dead he dropped to the ground as Itachi yelled "Amaterasu" and Orochimaru was gone.

                 ______________________

Just like that the war was over between Itachi and Shikamaru's dad the perfect plan was created to stop the war. Itachi had sent a letter to the wind damayo's palace informing him of the plan so when the time came the sand village really betrayed Orochimaru and the sound village. The Sand Village in turn elected Baki its new Kage.

Baki first course of action post battled related was to help Gaara. So he talked to Itachi if they could help with his seal.

Gaara was trying to meditate when he was flashed to a room he's never seen before. He he looks around. In the corner he sees a woman with long red hair. She smiles at him.

"GET BACK MOTHER WANTS YOUR BLOOD I WILL KILL YOU" Gaara said.

"That's not you mother talking Gaara but don't worry we're going to fix that honey don't you worry," the lady with red hair smiles and walks forward.

Gaara starts to freak out when his sand doesn't move "stop it.... Get away.... Please stop" Gaara sceams.

She walks slowly toward him when she reaches him. He's in the fertile position she then places a hand on his head and he falls asleep. She then gets started on his new seal. 

A few days later Gaara wakes up he lying in a bed. He in a new room he seeing an iv in his arm but he's still really hungry that's when he smells food so he gets up making his way down the stairs when he realizes he is in his boxers. But he's so hungry he doesn't care. Gaara reaches the kitchen and see the lady with the red hair again.

She heard Gaara come down the stairs and is fixing him a plate of food.  She turns and smiles at him he's trying to run he can't he's too tired.

"Please stay away... don't hurt him please..." Gaara begged.

"Oh hun i'm not going to hurt you , you know. I fixed you seal now you sleep now you can be like everybody else. I'm Kushina by the way I knew your mother when she was alive you know.

"My mother hated me because I cost her her life" Gaara said.

"No Karura loved you trust me a mother knows these things. She gave her life for you because you were her baby mothers do that. Love makes you truly so you can protect what's most important to you that's when you can truly be strong. " As Kushina sat at the table for breakfast with Gaara.