Chunin Exams Part 3

After Tenten beat Kin. The board stared circling names. Till it ended with two. Ino Yamanaka vs Hinata Huuga.

Hinata smiled as she was going to put this blonde bimbo who stolen her man on her place and Naruto would finally see her as the love of his life. She walked slowly down the stairs to the fighting area.

Ino turned to Naruto and smiled. "Wish me luck " as she kissed him. She started to make her way down the stairs but Naruto smacked his on the butt. "You don't need luck babe because I believe in you. Believe it" Naruto said.

Ino hurried down stairs with a big blush on her face. She smiled at her fellow heiress "Lets have a good match Hinata".

Hinata got in to her fighting stance. "Don't talk to me about having a good match you hussie" Hinata yelled out in anger.

"Hinata we are friends how dare you talk to me like that I've always been nice to you" Ino yelled back.

Hinata activated her (byakugan). You were my friend till you stolen the boy I love he deserves better than you. You blonde haired slut. How did you make him love you do you use one of your mind tricks when you found out who his family was or did you just open your legs" Hinata spat.

This pissed Ino off more than ever. "How dare you say that to me. I love Naruto with all my heart. I did even before we knew who his family was you jealous bitch. The Huuga princess didn't get what she wants oh well. Because if Naruto loved you, you would have been with him and not me but he doesn't love you he loves me" Ino yelled back getting in her own fighting stance.
______________________________________

"This is troublesome very troublesome" Shikamaru said.

"I don't get why this is happening" Naruto said.

"What don't you get Hinata likes you and is pissed about you being with Ino" Asuma said.

"I know that.... but I had talked to Hinata before me and Ino got together.
______________________________________
(Flashback)

The day before graduating the academy. Hinata and Naruto were sitting on the swings.

"Na-Naruto th-there's something ... I want to ask you" Hinata asked.

"Ask away Hinata you know you can ask me anything" Naruto said.

Hinata played with her fingers. "Wi-will you go out wi-with m-me" the shy girl asked.

"Like grab reman or something else because I can always use some ramen" Naruto laughed.

"Li-like a da-date" Hinata asked.

"Im sorry Hinata but I can't I don't like you like that. Your a great friend but I don't see you like that but i think you will find someone who does like you like that believe it" the boy said.

Hinata just ran away crying leave Naruto just sitting there not really knowing what to do.
______________________________________
(End of flashback)

Naruto stood there just shocked thinking " its all come to this."
______________________________________

Tsunade who had been behind the Hokage was starting to sweat a bit. "Come on Ino you can do this. Both me and Kushina have been training you. Stand up to this girl who is trying to take what's yours" .
______________________________________

"Ready fight" Yugao said.

Both girls moved toward one another. Hinata tried to palm. Strike Ino in the gut but Ino blocked it by hitting Hinata's elbow.

Ino tried to follow up with a kick but Hinata moved out of the way. The continued for a few mins before both jumped back.

"I know you don't even love him he is just a thing to you because that Uchiha is gone now your trying to steal him from me" Hinata yelled.