Family Origins

A few minutes later Naruto was walking down the street with Inoichi.

"So why don't you join us for dinner tonight I'm sure with what's happened Ino will want to see you soon we will just stop by your apartment first" Inoichi said.

"Thank you sir I'm very happy you helped. There are only a few people that have ever really helped me" Naruto said.

"Really who has helped you if you don't mind me asking" Inoichi asked.

"Well you and your wife,Ino, Shikamaru, Hinata, Asuma-sensei, old man Ichiraku, Ayame, old man Hokage, and 3 Anbu who i never knew there real names, inu, neko, hebie. That's it tho those are all the people that have either helped me in some way or been nice to me" Naruto said.

"I truly am sorry Naruto you should ever had to go threw it" Inoichi said.

Before Naruto could reply they came to Naruto's apartment building and it was on fire they both looked on in horror. Naruto fell to his knees" I don't know what to do anymore all my stuff up there"Naruto said.

Inoichi looked at the fire then at Naruto then back to the fire. He thought to him self " can i really leave him on the street. His father was one of my best friends his mother was one of my wife's best friends if i leave him here now. Know his mother she would find away back from the dead to kill me. " That thought scared him the most. Then he came up with an idea.

"Naruto i know this sucks but why don't you come stay with us I'll replace your stuff like your clothes and ninja tools and you can work in the shop on a couple of your days off" Inoichi said.

"You would really do that for me why" Naruto asked.

"I tell you someday and you will understand then okay " Inoichi said.

After that they walked back to  Inoichi's house when the came threw the door Ino had tackled Naruto and hugging him super tight while kissing him.

"What happened I thought you were going to die. I was so sad I thought I lost you" Ino said.

Before Naruto could reply Inoichi spoke up " Naruto can tell you about what happened now here is 10,000 ryo I need you to take Naruto shopping okay princess. Naruto needs clothes and ninja gear okay" Inoichi said.

Ino never looked so happy because now she was going to play dress up with her boyfriend. She got up and dragged him out to shop. Naruto was frozen in fear as to what she will make him try on.

On that they were gone Inoichi looked at his wife. "So Naruto will be staying here with us for a while so can you make up guest bedroom for him. He's also going to be working at the shop to pay back the money to get his stuff" .

Sabine looked at him with a funny face "so your just going to let your daughter's boyfriend just move to or house" Sabine asked.

"Yes the first reason is someone burned down his apartment and its a total loss. The second is you know if it was the other way around Minato or Kushina wouldn't even bat an eye they would have bought her in there home much sooner and the last reason is that of i didn't Kushina would find someway back to the world of the living and kill me". Inoichi said.

"Haha she would I guess your right it would be good to get to know my son-in-law better" she giggled.

"Sabine you know i don't like that stupid contract you and Kushina almost forced Minato to make. Let them be if they truly are meant for one another they will be get together. I don't ever want to use something like that and you know that".

Sabine just kept giggling as she had her way to the guest bedroom to make. It up for him.

While Inoichi start preparing dinner in the kitchen.