A Mothers Anger/ Ready Set Chunin Exams

"Ma-Mom" Naruto cried.

"My baby your so big now how I missed you" Kushina cried.

She run to her son and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Mom I really missed you I cant believe your here" Naruto said.

"I missed you too you have gotten so big". She see Ino in the corner of her eye." Naruto who is this" Kushina asked.

"Mom this is Ino Yamanaka my girlfriend and the woman I'm engaged to. I love her. Naruto said.

"Yamanaka wait your Sabine's daughter right" Kushina asked.

"Yes I am and I love you son very much" Ino said proundly.

"You are the spiting image of your mother. I am glad that my son has some one who loves him so very much. Well come here family group hug." Kushina said.

All four of them group hugged them Kushina asked the big question how was your life growing up tell me everything" Kushina asked.

The spent the next few hour telling Kushina everything. So say that she was pissed would be an understatement.

"THE VILLAGE DID WHAT TOO YOU. OH THERE SO DEAD" Kushina yelled.

"Kushina stop this right now. There us a time and a place for this and when it's time we will handle it. But right now just be there for your son" Tsunade said.

Kushina started to relax a little bit then said "so why don't you guys unpack and ill make a big dinner for everyone"

So Kushina went down to make dinner for everyone. Well everyone else impacted.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next day Naruto and Ino went to meet up with there teams and Tsunade and Shizune went to check out the hospital. Kushina decided to pay a visit to a few people.

She made her way to the Hokage tower first. She asked his secretary if he was in.

"Yes the Hokage is in his office but he is in a meeting you will have to vome back later" the older woman spoke.

Kushina just turned and released a lot of KI at the woman. The woman then was quite.

Kushina walked to the door and took a deep breathe and kicked the double doors in and stormed in the room she released all her KI.

"YOU , YOU LEFT MY SON TO LIVE ON HIS OWN AT THE AGE OF 5 ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND. WHY Didn't YOU LET ONE OF OUR STUDENTS TAKE HIM IN. DO YOU KNOW ALL THE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO HIM. GOD IF NARUTO WOULD LET ME I WOULD KILL EVERY PERSON WHO EVER HURT HIM AND I WOULD DO IT SLOWLY. Kushina screamed.

After beating up the Hokage and a few of his Anbu and one jounin for getting in the way she made here way to one of her best friends house Mebuki Haruno.

She knocked on the door waited. When the door opened she saw a 13 year old girl with long pink hair and green eyes wearing a red dress answer the door.

"Hello little girl my names Kushina is your mother around"

"No shes out a meeting but will be back soon. You said you were a friend of my mothers" Sakura said.

"Yes dear I have bin away for a long time but im back now and I just waiting to catch up with Mebuki" Kushina said.

"Well if you like you can wait in here with me till shes back then i have to leave for a team meeting" Sakura said.

"That would be lovely and what is your name dear " Kushina asked.

"My name is Sakura Haruno".

"That's such a pretty name Sakura and your hair is cute too" Kushina said.

"Why thank you" Sakura said.

After have small talk for a few minutes the door open and Sakura got up to leave for her team meeting.

"Bye mom I have a team meeting ill see you at dinner and your friend is waiting for you in the living room" Sakura said.

Sakura had left and Mebuki Haruno was confused.

"My friend what does she mean my friend is waiting in the living room" Mebuki said to her self.

As she walked in the living from she her jaw dropped as she saw Kushina standing in her living room.

"Hello Mebuki hows one of my so called best friends doing " Kushina said sarcastically.

"Im good but how are you hear I thought you died" Mebuki said.

Minato used a jutsu to keep me alive so i could be with our son and yesterday I finally meet my son after so long and what do I fined but one of  my so called best friends has hurt my son. You tried to kill him last month and I want to know why" Kushina said.

" your son died the night of his birth that thing there is a demon and the" Mebuki was saying as Kushina punched her in the ribs.

"That was 3 ribs call my baby that again and you will have a matching pair on the other side. Now TELL ME WHY YOU TRY TO KILL BY BABY" Kushina yelled.

"I told you why. If you cant see what that thing really is that your lieing to your self ITS A DEMON AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO TO ME THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE" Mebuki Haruno yelled.

Kushina beat her with in an inch of her life. " The reason your alive right now is because of your daughter. I wont kill a mother of a child that still needs her mother. But this a last warning stay away from my baby understand".

Kushina left Mebuki in a blood mess but she was alive she called Tsunade to come heal Mebuki.

Then she headed for the Yamanaka flower shop to visit another friend.

She walked in side the bell rung.

"Hello welcome to the Yamanaka flower shop how can I help you" Sabine said without looking up.

Kushina saw this and smirked. " what do you get for a friend you haven't seen in 13 years"

Sabine then looked up and saw her best friend. " how are you here"

"Long story but I just wanted to say thank you for helping Naruto Sabine you and my husband really are like family and I am glad your daughter is there for my baby boy. I definitely approve of her" Kushina said.

"Its no big deal you and Minato would have done it and more for Ino. So I'm glad your back i missed you."sabine said.

"I missed you too lets go get tea and catch up let Inoichi watch the shop" Kushina said.

"Sounds great dear watch the shop im going out with Kushina" Sabine said.

The women left and Inoichi shook his head. "I knew she would fine away back I almost pitty anyone who tried to hurt that kid.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ino and Naruto walked up to there tranning ground 10 were Shikamaru was waiting.

"So did you guys hear so crazy woman with red hair is going around beating people up" Shikamaru said.

"No didn't hear about it" Naruto said.

Just then Asuma showed up. He had a black eye.

"Hey guys I want you guys to know I signed you up for the chunin exams. There be taken next week. I know you guys can do it.

"You can count me out no way im doing that" Shikamaru said.

"Yes you will or ill tell your mother Shika" Ino said.

"God your so trouble some but I guess Ill do so I don't get yelled at by my mother" Shikamaru said.

"Sweet were going to Kick-Ass " Naruto said.

"Asuma sensei how did you get the black eye" Ino said.

"I tried to save my father from your mother in law Ino" Asuma said.