A meeting with the Daimyo

Two days later as Naruto and Ino were packing and getting things ready for there new house. They were currently in her back yard.

"I can't believe mom and daddy are letting me move in with you" Ino said.

"Well your dad said he rather you move in then just lie to him and stay over anyway. I cant wait to see the house " Naruto said.

"I know i wonder how big it is. I can't to see what your parents left us. Like how many rooms or floors and how big the back yard is " Ino said.

Just then the Hebie Anbu flicked in to the back yard. She then waved to Naruto and Ino.

"Hey little dude the old man wants to see you both in his office" Hebie said.

"Okay Hebie. Hey Hebie there is something i want to ask you." Naruto asked.

" what is it" Hebie said.

"I have always wanted to know why you have been so nice to me and protected me" Naruto looked at her.

"Well if you want to know back when I first became ninja I was on a team Orochimaru. He was my sensei and i wanted to be the best for him. When he betrayed the leaf he took me with him and I didn't at the time that he did that. So when I left with him he did a lot of bad things to me and left me for dead. So when the Anbu found me and brought me back. A lot of people hated me like they did you.

So when I tried to stay a ninja at first no one wanted me then your mother took me under her wing and put me on her squad with neko and another girl named Kurenai. We all became like family. She was like a mother to me i loved her we all did. So when she got pregnant with you but she wasn't aloud to tell anyone but she swore us not to say anything and told us. She told us all her hopes and dreams for you. So we all think of you as our little brother. So that night went everything went down. We knew who you were. so we have watched you grow and protected you as best we can. Kurenai took it the worst because you stayed with her for you first few months she didn't want to give you up. But the Hokage thought it would be better for your safety is you were adopted. Which we all no now that was a mistake. You should have stayed with Kurenai. She looks in on you from time to time. Who would have thought that you would be the guy to melt the ice queens heart. But you didn't hear from me got it little brother" Hebie said.

Naruto did say a word he just walked up and hugged her.

"What this for" Hebie asked.

"For caring about me sister. I will tell both Neko and Kurenai the same when I see them next" Naruto said.

Well little bro you and blondie better get moving or you will be late" Hebie said.

So the took off for the Hokage tower. As they were running there Ino said " your mother sounds like a great women. I hope i can be like remember like that one day" Ino said.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Naruto walked in to the Hokage's office with Ino. In there was the Hokage and another man who was in his 40's.

"Naruto my boy this is the Daimyo. The fire lord him self. He would like to talk to you" the Hokage said.

"Okay whats this all about" Naruto said.

"Straight to the point just like Minato you are his son yes" the lord of fire asked.

"Yes sir I am" Naruto replied.

"As you know I am the lord of fire. I was good friends with your father. I loved working with him to protect our land. Maybe one day you shall pick up the you father's mantle. But That is for another time.

I have come to discuss three things with you. One is now that you have your birth right you will have both of your parents bank accounts " the Daimyo said.

"Really how much is it maybe I can do some upgrades on the house" Naruto replied.

" Between you both your father and mothers accounts you have 50,000,000,000 ryo. Its almost as much as mine the reason why your wondering is that your mother was a Princess of Uzushiogakure. She had a lot of money on top of that your father was Hokage and had owned a lot of land and businesses" the fire lord said.

Ino was seeing stars not only was Naruto a good man who protected her and loved her. Which she loved him back just as much. But not only was he super rich he was basically a Prince. It reminded her of one of her favorite books as a kid. Girl falls for cute boy who everyone thinks is a street rat. Girl loves him anyway then comes to find out he is really a prince and they live happily ever after.

"Okay on to the next thing you have one living family member left alive. Your grandmother on your father's side. Its not very well known but your father was was the son of Tsunade Senju. I believe after your father and your mother passed on it was believed that you two had died that day as well. So your grandmother left the village. Shes out there somewhere doing what i can't say" the lord of fire said.

"You mean I had a family this whole time and she just left me" Naruto said angry.

" I know for a fact that some one on the counsel told her of your passing who I am not sure of. I think lord 3rd should look in too very soon"the fire lord said.

"Yes I will have one of my best look in two it" lord 3rd replied.

That made Naruto feel better that his granny did just leave him.

"Now the finally thing I would like you for CRA" the fire lord said.

"CRA what is that" Naruto asked.

" CRA is the clan restoration act. It mean we would like you to marry many women to a lot of children to bring clan numbers back up. And with you being the last of 3 great clans you need to have lots of children. So Naruto I would ask this of you will you accept CRA" the lord of fire asked.

This is were Ino stepped in." I'm sorry to but in my lord but I am Naruto's fiancee and I think I can speak for him on the one that answer is no" Ino said sweetly but with anger and rage in her eyes.

Lord third looked in to her eyes and got a chill down his spine. "Kushina had the same look in her eyes when I brought this up to Minato before he became The 4th. God that was a bad beating I took that day" lord third thought to him self.

"I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The fire lord laughed.

"I believe I will side with my Ino on this one" Naruto not wanting to hurt Ino like that. He loved her way to much for that.

"Very well then Naruto I shall take my leave I must return to the capital" the fire lord said as he left.

Naruto turn to the man he looked at like a grandfather." lord 3rd may my team and I request a mission to find my grandmother" Naruto asked.

"I believe that would be a great Idea Naruto tomorrow you and team ten will go on your first B rank mission" lord third said.

"Thank you" Naruto said as he and Ino ran out of the door.

The Hokage smiled that girl has heart. "You deserve it my boy plus if he get Tsunade back here maybe I can finally retire for good" he thought to him self.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Later that night we find Naruto packing for there B rank mission.

"So are bringing anything to learn on the road" Ino asked.

"Yes I am. I am going to learn one of my father jutsus" Naruto said.

"Which one are you learn babe" Ino asked.

"The Rasengan" Naruto said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next day team ten met at the gates. Naruto had explained the mission to Shikamaru and Asuma- sensei.

"This is very trouble more so now the ever with you two blondes" Shikamaru said.

Asuma laughed and told everyone to keep sharp because they have a tail on them tracking them.