The Will Of Fire

All the current clan heads ,the civilian counsel and all the Jounin and Chunin were gathered at the Hokage tower.

Shikaku Nara decided to speak " As troublesome as it is Lord 3rd has pasted but in his last few moments he sent me a letter. In it he names the one who will be 5th Hokage.

He has also come out with the true of the Uchiha massacre. The letter goes as follows that the Uchiha were planing a civil war to take the mantle of Hokage.

So under my order and the elders Itachi Uchiha was given the go a head to take out his clan. It was for the good of the village but not one of our best moments.

With that being said I Pardon Itachi of all crimes and he is to be reinstated as a Jounin of this village" Shikaku said.

"We must recall the Uchiha this village needs the Sharingan" some counsellor yelled.

"Who did Lord 3rd name as the 5th Hokage" Tsunade asked.

Just then the doors opened and six Anbu with the new Hokage walked in there was wearing on Anbu mask. He reached the middle of the room to sit in the Hokage seat. With everyone in front of him he put his hat off and his mask.

Everyone was speechless no one knew what to say the 5th Hokage cleared his throat.

"Hello everyone Clan heads Esteemed Counsel members Jounin and Chunin. I have gathered you all here for a few things. One is to introduce myself my name is...

______________________________________

Naruto had just opened his eyes. He turn his head to the left seeing his mother a sleep in a chair.

He turned to the right there was Ino who was asleep as well. Her head rested against his right hand.

Ino finally started to wake. She sat up and looked at her foxy boyfriend. He smiled at her and reached for her hand giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Ino had a few tears of happiness coming out her eyes. "I thought I lost you" she continued to cry.

"Ino... Dont cry I'm still here. Your to beautiful to cry" Naruto replied.

"My baby" Kushina yelled. As she kissed him on the forehead.

"I'm so sorry to worry you both. I tried to stop her... I couldn't lose you Ino. I love you too much." Naruto said has he had tears running down his face.
______________________________________

My name is Itachi Uchiha and I have a thing or two to say and we have a few thing to talk about.

The first thing I want to say is that when the Chunin exam finals are the sound and sand villages are going to invade us" Itachi said.

Everyone started to freak out. The civilian counsel was the worsted.

"Now that we got that out of the way I'm saying we need to postpone the finals an extra month this will give us time to plan for battle. Just so you all know Orochimaru is the one leading there attack." lord 5th said.

"This is very troublesome" Shikaku replied.
______________________________________

After the family hug Kushina went to tell Tsunade and her students who were all at the Hokage meeting that Naruto was awake.

"Naruto I want you to promise me your not going to die on me" Ino said still teary eyed.

"I'm not going to die till were old and grey and go quietly in to the night together. But if something ever happens to you Ino I don't know if could go on" Naruto said.