The Counsel Meeting

"So I'm going to ask you do you love my daughter" Inoichi asked.

"Yes I love her I would do anything for her. But can I ask you something" Naruto asked.

"Anything son" Inoichi replied.

"Did my parents love me" Naruto teared up.

Ino pulled him in close and kissed him on the cheek.

"Naruto your parents loved you very much from the moment they found out they were having you" Inoichi said proudly.

Naruto started to cry for years he wondered if his parents ever love him. Finally he knows that he was loved by both his mother and father.

"So this means I'm going to marry Ino" Naruto said happily.

"Yes but not till your both 16 it's a law for now your engaged. And Naruto I'm going to say this I am happy that you are marrying my Ino. I know you will respect her and love her. Your parents would be proud of the man you have become" Inoichi proudly told him.

"See and for years you were giving me grief over that contract and here it is saving our daughter from some selfish fool" Sabine came in and handed Naruto a photo.

He and Ino stared at the picture of of his parents. They looked happy you can see Kushina was pregnant with Naruto as the were both. Hugging her stomach.

"Wow you look a lot like your dad and your mother was so beautiful" Ino said.

"Thanks Ino but now I have to ask you do you want marry me. I don't want to force you into something you dont want to do" Naruto said.

"Of course I want to marry you I love you. It didn't madder who your parents were or any of that. I want to marry you because I love you" Ino said as she kissed her soon to be husband.

"Good now this is out of the way all four of us will be attending the counsel meeting in a little while. So i want you guys to look your best" Inoichi said.

"Oh Naruto I have some stuff to give you that your parents left you" Sabine said.

He followed her up stairs to her bedroom she goes in to her closet and comes back with a box. " your parents would want you to have this" Sabine said . He sat down on the floor and open the box and saw a bunch of scrolls. So he when and started opening them. The first open he opened had his fathers white cloak with red flames on the bottom with symbols on it that say yellow flash on it.

The second one he unsealed and found his mothers katana. It hand a red handle with a diamond encrusted blade.

"That was your mothers sword. She called it the diamond cutter because it so sharp it will never dull and it can cut threw almost anything and you can funnel chakra in to it" Sabine said.

"Its beautiful " Naruto said.

"Yes it is and now its yours. But it's getting late and we have to go to the counsel meeting. So go and get ready okay Naruto" Sabine said.

"Thank you Mrs Yamanaka" Naruto said.

"Hey you will no longer call me anything but mom you got that son in law " Sabine teased.

"Sorry mom" he said as he ran off to his room.

"That's better" she yelled as she did love her new son in law.

Naruto laid on his bed for a few mins just taking in everything. He looked at the picture of his parents and came up with an idea.

A few mins later there was a knock at the door Inoichi answered the door.