I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when he finally came to a stop. He froze and sat there for a few seconds, allowing me to me adjust. He kisses the tears on my face lightly.

"You're doing great.." he whispers quietly before pulling out again. I breathe unevenly when he pushes in. I wince but the pain isn't as bad. He freezes and looks at me.

"Okay?" I hear Jimin speak, his breath brushing against my cheekbone. I nod and sigh. He gradually starts to pull out and pushes back in. He repeats this slow process a few more times until I suddenly feel more needy. As he is slowly entering again, I move my hips up slightly. He moves slightly quicker, getting the message. There is still some pain but it's enjoyable. I'm ready now..

"Jimin.." I sigh and I feel him kiss my lips. I open my eyes and meet his hopeful ones. "I'm okay now.. give me more.." I moan out quietly and he smirks. He hovers above me, hands on either side of me, and begins to fasten his pace. He grunts a few times when I buck my hips up.

"Be patient.." he growls lowly. I whine and move my hips again.

"No.. Give it to me Alpha." I moan loudly when he suddenly pulls out and pushes into me harder.

"Is that what you want?" He teases, his voice deep. I bite my lip and whimper. He does it again, aggressively. I can tell he is still holding back, scared that I will back out.

"Quit holding back Park." I growl lowly and look at him. He didn't seem to like my tone, plunging back into me unannounced. I become a moaning mess as he continues his aggressive pace. My orgasm starts building up quickly. All I can feel is pure bliss. Suddenly Jimin becomes more into it.

He holds onto my legs that sit on his shoulders, and starts to go at it. I've never felt something more enjoyable.

"I-I'm close.." I whimper and moan at the same time as he continues to pound into me. Just as I thought he couldn't give more, he proved me wrong. I moan loudly as my orgasm hits me more intensely than last. He doesn't stop, and continues his harsh pace. He stops suddenly as I lay there, out of breath.

"Fuck.." I hear Jimin pant.

Unable to comprehend what's going on, I feel Jimin slide his arms around me and turns me onto my stomach. He pushes my back down, raising my butt up high. Breeding position..

I moan when he slips into my womanhood again and resumes his previous work, trying to reach his high. Halfway through, he pulls my hair back as I feel even more pleasure. Still a moaning mess, Jimin starts to lose his pace. He is close..

Jimin pounds into me one more time before freezing and pain starts to form. He leans forward and grunts loudly as I feel his release inside me. Tears start to stream down my face as the pain gets worse.

ʕʔ

"J-Jimin.. it hurts.." I sob and claw at the mattress. Realization hits me. He is knotting me.. fuck that's painful. Jimin stays frozen for a few more seconds, coming down from his high. I continue to cry as I lay helplessly on the bed. I feel him carefully turn me on my side as he lays behind me. He sticks one of his legs between mine, to keep my thighs apart for him to stay inside me more comfortably.

Jimin wraps his arms around me, spooning me. I can hear his heartbeat going crazy and his release in me.

I remember reading about that.. an Alpha has more semen to give when he is in heat.

I bring my hand to my mouth and bite it to ease my pain. Nothing seems to distract me from the growing pain. I cry helplessly as Jimin kisses my neck.

"It hurts.. so badly.." I whimper as he takes my hand in his.

"I know baby.. I'm sorry.." I can hear the guilt in his voice. I try to breathe normally as he props himself up on an elbow and kisses my tears away.

"How long..?" I say more calm but tears still stream down my face silently. I hear Jimin swallow.

"Can be as long as an hour.." he informs in a guilty tone. I sigh and reach my hand back to caress his face.

"Don't feel bad.. I'll be fine." I try my best to keep him from feeling guilty. He kisses my hand before wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his hands where my uterus would be.

"I know that we discussed that having a pup at the moment wasn't the best.. but we did forget to take precautions." Jimin says softly, rubbing the small bulge in my stomach, where his knot laid. My eyes widen as I look back at him. He smiles sweetly.

"Do you think.." I start off, getting emotional suddenly. He lightly bites his lip and uses one of his hands to clean my tears.

"There's a high chance.. I mean I'm still releasing inside of you.." he chuckles. My eyes widen again as I notice that he is. I rest my head down and look where Jimin rests his hand. I notice that the bulge is still growing slightly. I reach my hand to put it on top of his. Jimin kisses my neck and hugs me closer, placing his other hand on top of ours, securing us together.

"This is where our pups could be soon.."