Chapter 38

~ 5 Months Later ~

Kaliah's POV

It's been a few months since I killed Yanna . I really have no idea on what happened to Teonna , but I actually didn't care . I was just glad to be back home and alive .

I wobbled into the kitchen and pulled out some left over pizza and Chinese food . I warmed it up and walked into the living room . God my belly was growing and I was hella big to just be 5 months . I rubbed my belly and ate while watching tv waiting on Ashyla and Quay to come back home . They went grocery shopping and I missed them already . Speaking of them I heard keys jingling in the door .

" Mommy !"

" In Here !" I screamed . Ashyla walked up to me and sat beside me rubbing my tummy . She kissed my stomach and put her ear to it . This little girl is forever talking to her little brother or sister .

" Baby me and daddy just bwought gwoceries and daddy made us get veggies but I was like we not gwonna eat that and he was like un huh and I was like Nuh hunny " Shy spoke into the belly .

I burst out laughing . I swear this little girl is just to much y'all . Quay walked in and plopped down beside me . I swear this man look Finer every time I see him . Yes I'm still getting married and I've been planning the wedding . It's gonna be next year in Jamaica . I can't wait to be Mrs. Roberts .. God knows I deserve to be !

" Hey Baby " Quay said while kissing me .

" Hey Bae "

He reached for my food and I smacked his hand . He kissed his teeth and I rolled my eyes .

" I do Not okay that shit and you know it !"

" damn Kaliah other people be hungry to " he stated while getting up .

" sounds like a personal problem " I replied .

Just then I felt a kick in my tummy . I swear I had the most active baby . There wasn't a day that went by or even a minute that the baby didn't kick . That reminded me we had a doctors appointment today at 4 .

" Baby what time is it ?"

" 3 and I know you got an appointment "

I rolled my eyes , he swear he be on his shit . I got up and went into the bathroom making sure I looked okay . I had on a Peach maxi skirt and some white sandals with a white blouse . I put my hair into a bun . I walked out letting quay know i was ready to go .

~ Doctors Office ~

I was eating some of my chex-mix when the nurse called my name .

" Kaliah Taylor -Roberts ?"

" that's me " I said while quay helped me get up . We had took Ashyla to Brianna's house . We walked into the room and I sat on the bed . The Lady Nurse came in and I lifted my shirt .

" You've gotten use to the return " she said smiling .

" yeah I have .. I'm just ready to get this little active sucker out !" I replied . She put the jelly on my stomach and moved the wand around .

" Well Mrs .Roberts I see why your baby is so active .. Your having twins ! Look at the healthy baby girls .. Congrats !"

I smiled as tears formed in my eyes . I looked over at Quay who was frozen . I laughed as I snapped in his face .

" Baby ! Lol Baaaaeee ! "

" Yeaah .. Yes baby ?" He asked .

" Twins baby ! " I screamed .

Quay got up and hugged me so tight . I felt water hit my shoulder and I knew it was him crying . It felt like everything was finally working out in our favor . Thank You Jesus .

Quays POV

After calling all my people and letting them know the good news I headed home with Kaliah . She had ate like 3 mcdoubles and fell asleep . fat ass .. Nah don't tell her that though . When we made it to the house I woke her up .

" Baby wake up we home "

" where Ashyla ?"

" In her skin .." I said smirking

" Fuck you " she scowled.

" Briana said she could stay with her tonight " I said while helping her into the house .

She walked upstairs and headed into the bathroom to shower . I watched her take her clothes off and step into the shower . Even though she look like she was about to pop she was so beautiful . Her brown skin had this glow and her face was more plump and that ass oh lawd don't get me started . I stripped out of my clothes and walked into the shower with her . I wrapped my arms around her waist while kissing her neck .

" Baby stop I'm tired " she whined .

" I ain't doin nun baby .. Just wanna be here for you " I rubbed her tummy .

After I washed her body and mines and we played for a minute I helped her out and we laid under the covers together .

" I Love You Baby " she said .

" I Love you too " I said

I soon felt her going to sleep .

~ 2 Months Later ~

Kaliah's POV

Okay is it me or has Quay been acting different ? I mean I'm 7 months I'm big as a horse and I'm always sick . I'm just ready to have these babies , but Quay is always "working " or hanging with the guys . He always has his head in his phone and been distant lately . Whatever *Kanye Shruggs *

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some Cheetos and Chicken tenders . After I fried the chicken tenders and smothered them in ranch I added some Cheetos . I swear this shit is so good y'all . I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch . Quay was upstairs doing something and Ashyla was on the floor coloring .

" Shy can you go get mommies medicine out her room ?" I asked .

" okay mommy " she got up and ran up the stairs . Minutes late she came back down without my medicine .

" Mommy daddy wouldn't let me in the room .. I don't think he heard me knocking " she said while sitting down coloring again . I lifted up of the couch and headed upstairs . I stood outside the bedroom door and listened .

" What you got up for today ? ... Naah I can come through lil ma ... Oh really you gon Wear dat shit I like ?...iight see you den "

I almost choked on my tears as he opened the door . I rushed past him and got my medicine .

" H-how long you been standing there ?" He asked

" I just got up here to get my medicine " I said playing it off .

" well tonight we got a drop and Ima be home late " he lied

" Mhm okay baby " I said walking back downstairs .

I looked at Ashyla and quay watching tv with tears in my eyes . I couldn't believe he would put my through this and on top of that I'm pregnant . I just can't win for losing with this damn man . Maybe it wasn't meant to be . I was. Forcing something that just wasn't meant . I knew what I had to do and I was going to regret doing it .

A/N

Yeah it's Almost Getting to the End but if you haven't Check out my Book A Young King and a Good girl plus I'm in the process of making A Kaliahs Thig Sequel !