Chapter 15

NOVEMBER

Kaliah POV

Quay & I are Still Together HAPPILY ! I Miss my bae cause he always at the Trap . I see Him After School For a few hours and then I come home. Thanksgiving is coming Up and Quay & His Mom are coming over . I'm excited for him to meet all the family . Briana bringing Reggie also. Our Thanksgiving Is like A Cookout instead of a dinner. My parents let me go over Quay house SOMETIMES but they rather him come over here. Since it was Thanksgiving break I woke up early to go over quay house to Cook for him . I pulled into the drive way and saw Quay car was out of the garage so I decided to pull in and close the garage. I unlocked the house with my key and turned the alarm off. I headed into the kitchen and put my bag down. I Wonder Why the Hell Quay at ? He never leaves Early unless he taken Reggie to school. I Started Cooking Pancakes, Bacon , sausages and grits. I made a fruit salad and an omelet for quay. 20 Minutes later the Door opened and I heard two people talking .

* Convo *

Female : Your house is beautiful & it smells good.

quay : thanks ma I try ..

female : well you do a good job boo

- Silence- ..

I know this bitch aint in my house . I know quay hear me banging pots slaving for his ass. I walked into the living room quietly with a knife in my hand to see the bitch getting comfortable. Quay was upstairs I guess.

Me : And Your In My House because?

I saw the girl jump and grab her chest. She looked like she pissed herself.

Female : QU..QUAAAY !

Me : You Calling the wrong name sweety .. God Only scares Me.

She Kept screaming Quay name while looking at me like I was crazy. I stayed calm playing with the knife walking around the living room. Quay finally came running down the stairs. When he Saw me his eyes got big ass hell.

Quay : Baa ...baby ?

Me : Mhhm

Quay : What u doin here ?

I know this nigga just didn't.

Me : Last time I checked this was my fuckin house to ! so why is this Bitch here Quay

Her : BITCH ..I got Your ...

Me : You got my What Hoe ? Bitch ? where is it !? bring it bitch !!

Her : Quay get this crazy bitch before I do.

I started laughing scaring the Hell out of them both .

Me : Bitch Has Anybody Ever told You DONT COME FOR KALIAH UNLESS SHE SENDS FOR YOU !

Quay : Chill out Y'all

Me : FUCK YOU QUAY

I Ran into the Bedroom and started packing my clothes I left over. When I got back downstairs the girl was gone and quay was walking after me . I went in the kitchen and grabbed my bag.

Quay : KALIAH ! STOP BEING FUCKIN CHILDISH !

me : Fuck You Quay ! Why was She Here ? WHY ?!

Quay : She came to do my hair ..

me : whatever Quay she sure didn't have shit to do hair with ! & she damn sure didn't know you had a girl that lives with you ! THIS IS MY HOUSE TO I DESERVE TO KNOW WHO COMES HERE !

Quay : Shut up Kaliah you don't pay no fuckin bills here ion have to report shit to you ! if I wanna bring 20 hoes in here I will this mines..

Before I could stop myself I slapped Quay so hard. He touched his face .

Me : Bring em in here if you want ion care FUCK YOU QUAY ! I FUCKIN HATE YOU !

Quay: FUCK U TOO BITCH ! GET THE FUCK OUT !

I Looked At Quay With Tears Rolling Down my Face. I Was Hurt . Quay Was never the type of guy to disrespect me. I Started too choke on tears . I Loved Him and he couldn't even see it.

Me : I Wa..Was Wondering when the real Quay would show up .

I got my bag and ran out of quays house . I could hear him calling my name . I Got into I My Car and sped off . I Was Hurt and Angry . It Started Raining And I Knew I was going to fast . I tried to Stop at a light and I couldn't . The Last thing I remembered was a bright light blinding me.

Briana POV

Reggie & I Were headed back from Burger King When We Saw Traffic Was Bad. I Looked closely and tried to see the car that was totaled out. The rain was blocking my view so I stuck my head out the window.

Reggie : Bae Close the Window it's storming .

Me : that car looks so familiar tho .

When We got closer to turn off I saw one car had a Alabama Roll Tide Tag that read KTT18 .

Me : That's Kaliah car bae ! I swear !! she had a Roll Tide Tag!!

Before Reggie Could Stop all the Way I Jumped out an ran .

Police : Miss I need you to go back and get in the car

Me : THATS MY COUSIN ! PLEASE SHE'S MY COUSIN !

I started Crying and praying as they pulled her out the car.

police : WE HAVE A RELATIVE ! .....look miss we need you to ride with us.

Reggie Had tears in his eyes and ran back too the car. I got into the ambulance and looked at Kaliah. I Started crying cause she wasn't moving .. she wasn't breathing. I started praying out loud.

Me : God please Don't take her . please giver back I promise I'll do better god. She's All I Got Forreal please God please.

I Watched As the paramedics worked on her . She Had a gash on her head that was bleeding. I was trying to keep it together . Before we Made it to the Hospital Kaliah Went Flatline . Everything else was a frenzy to me.

Quay POV

Man What the fuck did I just do ? I Hurt my Baby . I promised her I'd never hurt her. I Could feel the tears coming down and I punched the wall. My phone Started Ringing Repeatedly But I ignored it . I Didn't Want to Talk to Anyone. I Shouldn't have talked to Kaliah like I did. I Was High & Aggravated. I Started Calling her But her phone went to voice mail every time.

me : FUCK !

I heard a car pull up in the driveway and saw it was Reggie running in . He Has tears on his face and he was crying.

Reggie : Kaliah... She's hurt man ..bad

I Didn't even reply I grabbed Reggie and ran back to the car. We sped off to the hospital rushing as quickly as possible. When We made it there I saw my moms. She saw us crying and grabbed us.

Ma : You Can't see her now baby she went flatline .

Ma started crying . I Broke Down in moms arms . I Was confused. I didn't know what too think. Why would God give me Kaliah to take her away ?

We All went into the waiting rooms and saw Briana . Reggie Hugged Briana and she was Sobbing . She told us they revived her but no one could see her. We All Sat and prayed that God Wouldn't take her away.

The Next Day Everyone Was in the Waiting room . All of my Boys and their girls , Kaliahs Friends , and Family. No One Talked but We All wanted to know the Million Dollar Question .Kaliah's Mom Cried & prayed all night long and that made the rest of us break down. I was taking it hard as ever. I told them what happened and she told me life was to short to stay mad. She begged me to sleep but I couldn't .

The Doctor came and asked for the family of Kaliah Taylor . We all stood but Kaliah mom grabbed my hand to step forward with them .

Doctor : Kaliah Lost A lot Of Blood . She Has Broken Rib Cage & Leg . She's Not Responding Well . At this point all we can do is hope and pray she wakes up.

We Were all speechless. Mrs & Mr Taylor Broke down . All I Could Say Was If Kaliah Didn't wake up , they would be burying Two instead of One.