Chapter 7

Kaliah POV

I really hated school. Homeroom Started A Few Mins Ago and I'm Already Upset. Around me I could tell people were looking and talking About what happened but I didnt care . The Teacher came in and told everybody to start taking notes. When I reached over to grab my bag somebody hand touched me.

" So You Dick Hopping Now ? "

I looked up to see Tiara. The Bitch Get Around But She focused on me and who I'm with .

" Fuck You Mean ? " I asked .

"I Saw you kissing Quay , what you like thugs now ? I've had him bitch and still fuck with him ."

Before I Could Control Myself the words blurted from my mouth .

" Bitch Fuck You If I Wanted Quay He'll Be Mine Hoe Don't Try Me "

Tiara jumped Up like She Wanted To Fight So I Stood up to let her know I aint all talk. Mrs. Patricks Called The office and had us escorted out . I Hope The bitch Don't think its over.

Quay POV

I was Woken Up by My Phone I Looked down to see I had a text from " Neck" I Knew It Was Tiara that's all she Was Good For . The Text Read :

Neck : Your Lil Thot K Tried Me in Class Today Bae . You Need To Handle Her Before I do.

I Read the Text And Didn't even reply . I wanted to know what happened so I texted Kaliah .

** Convo**

Me : Wyd ?

Future Wife : In Detention B/c ur lil gf

Me : You My Lil gf

Future Wife: Whatever I'm Hungry And Its almost lunch . ima be late cause of detention .

me : I kno the feeling ima bring you food

Future Bae : OK Thanks Lunch At 1:20

* End Convo*

I got Up and took a shower . I decided To Dress In Pyrex SweatPants and a Wifebeater. After I was Done dressing I headed over to Checkers and picked us up some food . I Pulled up to The School at 1:00 . I didn't even sign in I headed to the cafeteria . When I walked in I could see the lil hoes whispering but that shit didn't matter I was looking for one girl. My Boy Reggie Walked up And Dapped me up .

" What u doin hea nigga ? "

" Waiting on Kaliah ass so we can eat " I replied .

" so you heard about her and Tiara ? Man that was gone be a fight. " he hyped up .

I Started laughing cause it was true . I just hope it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

Kaliah POV

I Left Detention with a smirk on my face . Fuck Tiara thought this was . I hope I catch the bitch in the streets . she was behind me so I walked slow . I saw Quay tall ass in the cafe with Reggie , Bri and some more niggas . I motioned for them to stay quiet while I put my hand over his eyes.

" Guess Who ?"

" My baby? "

" I'm not ur bae ." I snorted

" well let me eat all this food . " he said .

I Let his Eyes Go pouting and he pulled me by my waist.

" I'm playing boo" he flashed that gorgeous smile .

I sat on Quay legs because all the table was taken up my his lil niggas . Quay got me a chicken sandwich and it was my favorite. Tiara walked by and sat a table away from us . when she saw Quay she almost died. Bri Gave me that Look and I started laughing . I Looked over At Tiara then at Quay. He Was to Busy talking business to pay attention . I leaned over and kissed him .

" I'm Bae Right ? "

" Yeah U Bae ..." He replied looking into my eyes .

With That Being Said I Looked At Tiara And Mouth " Yes Bitch I'm Bae " .