Chapter 30

Kaliahs POV

It's Almost time for dinner and I was getting really nervous. I wanted to explain to Ashyla beforehand what was about to happen tonight . As I pulled her out the tub and dried her off I decided I would dress her in a Dope Minnie Mouse Sweater , some skinny legs and her UGG boots . I sat her down and started combing her hair .

" Shy listen to Mommy for a second ok ?"

" otay mommy " she look at me with her big hazel -green eyes .

" Tonight at dinner we're going to meet Your daddy and other grandma " I told her . She looked at me with a little confusion in her face .

" but I have a gran gran alreaty n my daddy back ? " she asked .

Okay so I told my baby her daddy went away so I could finish school . That's sort kinda what happen anyway don't judge me !

" well now you have two grans and be on you best behavior Ashyla .. Mommy loves you okay ?"

" otay lub you to mommy !" She replied hugging my neck .

My daughter was my life . After I was dressed we got in the car and headed to Cheddars . Before we got their my stomach started turning in knots . Why was I so nervous ? It wasn't like I needed him to accept his daughter , but it would be great if he did . I just didn't want to be hated I guess . When we arrived I saw Briana's car so I guessed she was here already. I got out and grabbed Shy .

" Hold mommys hand okay !"

Shy grabbed my hand as I started walking toward the restaurant . The closer I got the weaker I felt .

" come on Kaliah you got this " I told myself .

I opened the door and told the hostess I was joining somebody .

" Taylor table ?" I asked her .

She motioned for me to follow and we soon came in the sight of Briana and Reggie , Summer , Ma & dad , Mrs . r and Quay .

They didn't notice me and I could see quay was still as fine as the day I met him . His dreads were longer and he dyed the tips but other than that he looked the same .

" Hey everyone " I said .

They stop talking and got up to hug me . We all said hello and hugged . The lasts person I hugged was Quay.

" Hey Stranger " he said while giving me that sexy smile.

" Hi Quay " I replied .

" Gran Gran & Paw paw " Ashyla screamed as she clung to my mother .

Quay looked at her with shock in his eyes . I grabbed her hand and pulled her between us to sit .

" Quay I want you to meet Yiur daughter Ashyla , Ashyla this is your Daddy ?!" I said .

His face was piceless . His eyes filled with tears as the whole table just sat quietly . A few tears fell from his eyes as he stared at her and the whole table said " aw" .

" Daddy downt Cwy " shy said as she wiped his tears .

He pulled her into him and hugged her . He held her for what seemed like forever .

" Move Boy let me hug my grand baby ! " Mrs.R yelled . Everyone started laughing as he handed her to his mom . The rest of the night at Dinner Ashyla and Summer talked Quays head off and he enjoyed it . I could tell he didn't mind at all . it started getting late and shy started dozing off .

" Well I gotta get Shy in bed y'all .. Goodnight and I'll talk to y'all later "

After we all said our goodbyes Quay grabbed Ashyla and started following me back to my car . He laid her in her seat and shut the door .