Chapter 19

Kaliah POV

I wanted to find out was this shit true. I was Hurting like hell. How could She be pregnant with his baby .

Me : FUCK THAT SHIT !

London : I'm Saying Suh Fuck wrong with these hoes.. ima need some proof .

Unique : Call Ha Ass

Briana : I'm on this shit y'all... ima put it on speaker

** Phone Convo **

Tiara : Hello ? .

Me : Bitch Stop Lyin Talking bout u pregnant by quay hoe .. you don't know who yo baby daddy is bitch u must forgot u get around !

Tiara: Bitch get off my line wit that shit you know just like I do Quay ain't shit . Yo head so far up his ass you on even see it but yes bitch when this baby come yo Ass gone be real sick and ugly .

London : Fuck u mean sick and ugly hoe she good ova hea we know quay ain't sleep witcho ugly ass.

Tiara : But yet she hada get ha sidekicks to help ha call me ? y'all pathetic ole childish ass Hoes.

Briana : how we childish Hoe ? Cause we statin the facts ? bitch that ain't his baby. why u ain't told him yet ? bitch watch yo back cause when u drop that baby u gone have to see us ....

Tiara : Fuck off my line hoe.

** End of Convo **

We just sat there . Bitches really kill me with all that talk . I swear if my leg was fucked up I'd fuck that hoe up pregnant or not . My blood was boiling and everybody realized it . I took the blunt and sparked it up. I know just the amount of weed that's gone heal these problems .

** 2 Weeks Later **

My leg is feeling so much better that I vsn walk on my own ; it still swells up every now and then but I'm fine. I Havent really spoken to Quay about the tiara incident and that night we were so high I slept in the pool house with my girls. Quay been trying to talk but all he gets from me is a " Hey" "Bye" "You Good" . I'm not salty about the shit but I can't stand to see him and not think about the baby. Comes to find out I'm not pregnant thank God , although that would've been on hell of a Christmas present . I Got out of bed and took a shower. I Decided to go Christmas shopping to get out of the house . When I got out I decided to Bun my Hair up and get cute since I was going to the mall. I Went to My closet and put on a Blue Crop top with Some Acid Washed Shorts and my Aqua 11s . I picked up Quay's BMW Keys and Got in his car. God I really wanted my own car I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE quays car I just wanted something I could call mines. I pulled out and headed to the mall. When I Got there it was Semi - Packed. I Got out and walkedin. I Headed to Footlocker and started looking at shoes. See I got every pair that came out but Quay didn't really care for them. I Got Briana , London , and Unique The New Kds So we could all match . I Had a Plug for the Christmas Jays For the Boys to get . I headed to MK and Got My Momma, Quays Mom, And the Girls all MK Purses and Watches all different designs. I Also bought All them new outfits , even the boys . I Got the Boys New Watches and Earring Studs. After I Realized that was enough I walked to Victoria Secrets to Get me some new bra and panties sets. 3 Hours and 25 Bags later I was walking through the mall headed to the car.

?? : Excuse Me Ma ..Need some Help ?

I looked up to see Vonte and Some girl beside me.

Me : I really could use a hand ...

Vonte : That's all u gotta say ma.

The girl looked At me with an attitude and rolled her eyes.