Chapter 2

When School Was Out I Walked to My Car and Saw Jay & Briana Talking .

" Wassup Y'all ?" I asked

" I Need A Ride Home." Briana said hopping in the passenger seat .

Briana Got In And Started the car for me. I looked at Jay still pissed he didn't text me back earlier. He had been acting shady all day and I really wasn't in the mood to play with him .

"Hey Baby " he said cooly

"Don't Hey Me " I scoffed rolling my eyes

I Started To Get In the car and He grabbed me by my waist. He knows I love that shit so he knows what he's doing

" Bae Stop Tripping Corey told me some shit that upsetted me but I'm good now."

" I don't care don't take your frustrations out on me .. But what was it ?" I asked

" Nothing Now doesn't matter , but You Going to Casey Party Later?

" Nah baby even though it's Friday ima stay in behave and have fun . I love you " I said kissing him

" Love u Too "

After That We got in our Cars and left. I was so into listening to Briana gossip I barely noticed that I was in desperate need of gas . Can't be on the side of the road in the hood so I spotted a gas station.

Pulling Up At the Hood Gas Station It was Full . I Asked Briana To go Pay While I Pumped . I Walked Around the Car to See Quay . Quay is Like The Sexiest Nigga in Georgia . Lightskin , Tatted Up With Dreads down his back. I Had A Nigga Tho So I Played It Off. He was still fine as hell and dangerous .

" I Know You See Quay Fine Ass." Briana messy ass whisper yelled

" Yeah and So ?" I tried acting nonchalant

" And So He looking at you that's what's so Guh !"

I turned to see him looking at me while him and his homie checked us out . He smirked at the guy beside him and I realized it was Reggie from school . He was cool as hell and I didn't know that he hung with Quay .

" They Walking This Way Guh!!" Briana whisper yelled

Giving Bri the Evil eyes she started laughing . I really wanted her to calm that ass down and shut up .

" Excuse Me" a deep voice spoke .

I turned around knowing who it was . Quay stared at me with his Low Hazel-Green Eyes. God made this man just right . He was mouth watering , panty soaking and fuck worthy .. God Kaliah get yourself together .

"Yes?" I Asked.

" Wassup Ma I'm."

I Interrupted him to save him the trouble . Your well known around these parts sweety no need .

" Your Quay I know I'm Kaliah ." I smiled

" Ha ..Nice to Meet You Though . Say Can We Chill Sometime I Mean You Beautiful Ma." He licked his lips

I Blushed and playfully rolled my eyes . I wanted to say yes , but I had to think about my relationship and thought About Jay .

" I'm Sorry Quay I Have a Man"

When I Turned to Step in the car Quay Stopped My Door.

" I Can Be Yo friend ma " he smirked and I laughed . I Blushed Again and He Smiled.

He Grabbed My Galaxy Mega And Called His IPhone 5 .

" See You Later Friend ." He winked

" Bye " I waved and smiled

Bri Looked At Me as we got in the car . I looked at her and she burst out laughing .

" Byee *In My kaliahs voice * " She laughed

" Fuck You Girl " I said laughing

" On a Serious note we need too go to Casey party I need to see quay nigga Reggie . Don't mess me up Kaliah please "

I Looked at Briana and she had to do puppy face .

" OK OK Bri We'll leave around 8 ."

" Yaaay ! "

We Rode to my House Singing Some Old Webbie. Bae Just Don't Know Ima Sneak Up On His Ass Later.

-----

I'll Update As Soon As Possible.

Any Questions ?

What Y'all think Jay Up To?

Think Kaliah and Quay Hooking up ?