Chapter 11

Quay POV

I Woke up A few Hours Later To See Kaliah still sleep. She looked so peaceful so I tried not to wake her up. I got out of bed and decided to shower. After I Showered I went back into the room and heard kaliah snoring . I put on Some Nike Gym Shorts and headed downstairs to cook her breakfast. My Phone started to Vibrate. I Had 3 Missed calls And 4 Text All from Reggie.

*Convo *

Lil Bro : Bro ! Wake Kay Up

Lil Bro : Man Kaliah Missed Homeroom Hurry Up and Get her Here.

Lil Bro : Bri pissed man

Lil Bro : QUAY GET KALIAH Here !

*End of Convo *

I Slammed the Phone Down. I Let her Miss School Knowing they do Home Calls. How Was She Going To Explain This To her Parents . I Ran Upstairs To Get Her.

" Kaliah ! Wake Up..." I screamed

" hmm..Why you screaming..?" She groaned

After a Couple Seconds She Jumped Up . She Jumped Up And Ran into The Shower and Started Getting Ready. She Got Out And Got Dressed . She Had Cut Up acid Washed Jeans With A Black Tank and Black Combat Boots.

" You Look Cute Ma"

" Uhh Thanks See You Later ." She called out while running .

Before I Could Stop Her She Ran Out And Left.

Kaliah POV

I Was In Trouble . I Knew It , I could feel It. It Took Me 20 Minutes but I made it to Shaw in time For 3rd Block. I Pulled Up and Signed In Tardy.

" Miss Taylor You Made it Just In Time .. I Was About Mark You Absent as a Whole Day. " the secretary said

" Sorry Ms.Graham I Over Slept."

I Walked Out of the office to my class. When I walked in everybody started talking . Why Is our teacher always out I'll never know .

" Guh I Was Bout To come Kill Quay ...And YOU ! " Brianna yelled

" For ?"

" Cause They Almost Called home dummy then you said you were staying with me."

" Sorry I Over slept" I poured

" Soo.. Tell me . What Happened Guh ? " she winked

I Looked At Briana And She Was Waiting For Me To Dish. I Wasn't Ready to tell her yet so I said " Good Girls Never Kiss And Tell " .

" Whatever Guh , I'll Know Later."

We Started Talking Some More about the party when the bell rang letting us know it was lunch time.

Headed to lunch people wanted to sit with us . Reggie Came over and Hugged me .

When We Started talking Tiara and her crew walked by . I Rolled my eyes .  I could hear Briana telling me to cool out So I turned my head around . When I started talking to Reggie I heard her say " Hoe "

Before I could catch myself I jumped up and pushed her.

" bitch my face right here say some now ! " I yelled . She Shoved Me back , Reggie pulled me

" She Ain't Worth it Kaliah" Reggie yelled

"Nah Cousin ! Nah She Pushed You Either you Hit her ass or ima Hit her ! ..." Briana screamed

I told Reggie let me Go . When Reggie Released me I Ran Up And Decked her in her face.

" BITCH TALK ! YOU AINT TALKING NOW ?" I yelled

I Kept hitting tiara in her face and she started pulling my hair. Her Friend Jumped It And Started hitting me.  Briana Grabbed her friend And Started punching her repeatedly. Reggie and some of his guys broke it up.

" You got her sis let her go" Reggie pulled me ans I kept punching her in her face

" bitch don't say I fought you over dick , I fought you because of your mouth hoe . you mouth got you a ass whoopin . dont disrespect me! "

" it ain't over bitch ! I swear on my grandma grave." She threatened.

The Principal came in and grabbed all four of us . I didn't give two fucks what he was saying I was ready to tell Quay about his hoes.

Briana POV

I'm still in Shock Like... This bitches really tried to Jump my Cousin. No Worries Though This ain't over and I aint letting it go. I looked over at my cousin to see her Head down . They Pulled some of her hair but it was Weave Gladly . She looked like she was hurt not physically but emotionally.

Mama came in tripping along with auntie , but we weren't listening . I already knew where Kaliah head was at an so felt bad for her .

  " Y'all ain't going no where so don't ask ." Mama informed

" I'm grown hell " I whispered

" Huh ?" Auntie said

" Nothing Auntie dang" I pouted .

  I looked over at Kaliah and she was think extra hard . Whatever it was about I hope it don't change her .