Chapter 18

Quay POV

2:15 A.M

I Woke Up to loud music. I looked down and kaliah was snuggled under me sleep. I know I turned the TV off so the noise was coming from next door. I Slid out of bed to look through the window. The house beside us was having a party. Dat Nigga Vonte was really trying my patience. I could see our other neighbors stepping out to look. When I Have parties that shit don't be this loud. My Cell started Ringing and I picked it up.

*phone convo *

Me : Hello ?

Cindy : Is that you all party?

Me : Nah That's a new Guy ...

Cindy : My mother is complaining and yelling . she said the base is to high .

Me : Shit is Irritating Ma ... Tell your ma call Five - O .

Cindy - Gotcha

*End Of convo *

10 Minutes Later The Police showed up.

I watched as they shut the party down. I walked downstairs to watch TV not wanting to wake kaliah up. I looked at TV and started rolling up. Somebody started knocking on the door. Who the fuck at my door this late. I got up and walked to the door. My ex Erica was at the door when I opened it.

Me : What df u want?

Erica : I was at that party but it got shutdown so I wanted to see Wassup boo.

me : not shit so bye.

Erica : why you actin Crazy ? u know I still love you.

She pushed past me and walked in . Goddamn Kaliah Gone kill me.

Erica : So. wachu been up to ?

Me : look you gotta go my ole lady upstairs.

Erica: Dats a lie.. remember you told me u wasn't gonna get another girl ?

Me : Well I Did So fuck you and whatever u getting at cause I'm in love with her and u shit fuckin DAT up.

Erica : WHATEVER THE BITCH AIN GOT SHIT ON ME !

When She yelled that I knew Kaliah was up listening because her crutch fell down the stair . More like her ass threw it down to let her presence be known . I swearr bae do shit like that. She Screamed out to me.

Kaliah : Ouch ..Baby I dropped my crutch .

I Walked to the Stairs and helped her down. I prayed Erica was gone but behold the bitch was still standing there. Kaliah Looked at her and laughed a little.

K : Baby you Didn't tell me WE had company ..

Me : uh.. she ain't company she leavin

Kaliah Smiled and looked at me . She turned to Erica and Smiled . I think she about to kill us man. God don't let me die like this..

K: Hey Erica I'm Kaliah ..

Erica : We had a class together right ?

K : Yeaah ..What happened to you girl ?

Erica : what u mean ?

K : I Mean All the niggas USE to Trip over you but clearly you ain shit now because you back begging for MY Man. You didn't want him then so why now ? Your options failed ? Well he's not available anymore.

Erica : excuse me bitch ?

K : Lol yeaa bitch you heard me . Look Quay's taken , I don't plan on going anywhere SCRATCH that I ain't going anywhere so Please leave OUR house and never come back cause I promise you hoe , this ain't what you want ... Goodnight :)