looking her best | all of them!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100K LIKE WHAT?
well, make that 104K now but still!

When i first made this i doubted anyone would even glance at it, i literally never thought i would reach this milestone! even if it doesn't mean a thing to you, it means the world to me! seeing your comments and votes, that warms my heart more than i thought it could.

so again, thank you!
and on with the imagine!

"You sure are taking your sweet time." Wyatt said with a chuckle.

"Shut up." Y/N said back blankly, automatically coming up with the response rather thank thinking it out.

"She's getting faster." Jack said. "Most of the time she'll fire back five years after the fact."

They guys all chuckled, but Y/N remained unamused. She turned around to face them, a curious look on her face.

"Oh look how pretty." Finn said in an overly sweet voice, he slowly swayed over to Y/N and placed his hands on either sides of her face. "She's so beautiful." he fake cried.

"I never thought I would see the day." Jaeden said clutching his heart. "Our little baby, all grown up."

Y/N rolled her eyes with a wide smile, pushing Finn away from her playfully. "You guys are annoying." She laughed before turning back to her mirror to continue getting ready.

"In all honesty Y/N, you look really pretty." Wyatt said.

"Thanks wy." She responded as she continued getting ready.

"There better not be any funny business going on." Jaeden said. "I'll have that bastard out within ten seconds if otherwise."

"I'm sure you will gumby." she chuckled, surprised the other guys had joined in as well.

"Who is this guy anyway?" Finn asked. "You never told us."

"How do you know it's not a girl?" Y/N asked as she went to grab her hair brush.

"If that's the case can I watch?" Jack asked.

Y/N rolled her eyes "Real mature." she muttered. "It's a guy, you don't know him, and it'll stay that way until I know he's willing to stick around."

"Damn are we that bad?" Wyatt asked. Y/N stopped mid brush and turned to face the boys on her bed, an amazed look on her face.

"Do I even have to answer that?" She asked. They all shook their head and she nodding knowingly before going back to what she was doing. "It's not just you guys, but it's me too, you know?"

"Y/N don't start with that." Jaeden said. "Any guy would be lucky to have you."

"Your just saying that because you have to." She huffed.

"Well that's a lie." Finn said crossing his arms. "How do you know some of us haven't had a crush on you?"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows "No offense guys but I don't think that goes with the laws of physics."

It was the guys turn to furrow their eyebrows but they let that last one slide. "Listen Y/N, I'm just saying none of my friends are bad looking. They're all hot." Wyatt shrugged.

"Even me?" Jack asked now, all over the poor guy.

"Yes Jack, even you." Wyatt said as if saying that left a bitter taste in his mouth.

Y/N chuckled before standing up and grabbing her shoes, she looked herself over in her mirror. No words leaving her mouth but the faces she made said it all.

The four got up and stood around her, having some sort of physical contact in some way with her in means to comfort her.

"You look pretty." Jack said.

"Really pretty." Finn added.

"Prettiest girl in the state." Wyatt added.

"In the country." Jaeden finished, making Y/N chuckle to herself.

"You guys are so dumb." she said shaking her head with a smile. "It's just a date."

"J-just a date?" Finn stuttered, being over dramatic as usual. "Take that back."

"If it was just a date why'd you call us all here? huh?" Wyatt asked.

"Exactly shut up." Jaeden said before Y/N could even open her mouth to respond.

"Now." Jack said smoothing our her hair. "Go, get out of our faces." Wyatt opened the bedroom door and Jack pushed her out with a smile.

"This is my-"

"Bye!" they sang in chorus, shutting the door in her face. She stared at the door with a confused look, sighing with a small smile yet again. She shook her head and began to leave.

She was really grateful for them.