Jack | Bare and rare

"Jackypoo." I said softly into his ear. He squeezed his eyes tightly and I chuckled before playing with a small lock of his hair. "Wake up bubba."

He smiled before slowly opening his eyes "Morning beautiful."

I smiled while rolling my eyes "Don't start I haven't even put my make up on."

Jack groaned, and I knew what that was going to lead to, yet another talk. "Y/n you don't need makeup."

I shook my head "Oh but I do."

Jack sat up "Look at you!" He grabbed my cheeks "You're so fucking gorgeous."

I laughed "Well, makeup helps."

He shook his head "Baby.." he smiled "There's no one better looking than you." I blushed slightly as he placed random sloppy kisses all over my face which I laughed at.

"No makeup today please?" He asked placing his hands in the sides of my thighs. I looked into his eyes, he really meant it.

"I don't know." I said.

Jack placed his left hand on the side of my face "Come on." He said. I rolled my eyes before getting up and followed Jack to wherever he was leading me. He held my hand loosely and we went into the bathroom, stopping in front of the mirror.

"Look." He said turning me towards the mirror, I looked in the mirror at our reflections, he was determined. "You see that?"
I nodded in response "That girl right there, is the love of my life. The most beautiful, smart, funny, creative, talented, witty, amazing girl to ever be birthed."

I felt tears prick my eyes as he was talking and a few shed as he finished. I turned to face him and smiled at him as the tears fell, he wiped them smiling at me.

"Why are you crying bubba?" He asked, his hands on the sides of my face.

"Because you're too good." I said. "I love you Jack."

He placed a kiss on my forehead and then one on my lips. He looked at me, his eyes still asking the question from before.

"Fine." I said. "I won't wear any makeup."

Jack's eyes practically lit up, a little sparks in his eyes, like I'd told him the best news he'd ever heard. "Yeah?" He asked a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah." I laughed. He kissed me and I chuckled as I kissed back. He brought his hands to my waist and brought me closer, deepening the kiss. I felt him lift me up and he placed me onto the counter, I gave him one last long kiss before pulling back and smiling at him.

He mirrored my emotions, and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Wanna go downstairs?"

"As long as you're cooking me waffles." I said. "That is the least you could do in return for this torture."

Jack rolled his eyes "Deal." He looked into my eyes "And if not wearing makeup is torture, I'll try my best to make it happen everyday."

I gave him a distasteful look which he returned back "That didn't sound right."

"Yeah major turn off." I chuckled hopping off the counter, I grabbed his hand and we left the bathroom. We walked downstairs and I sat at the island as I watched Jack make me some waffles.

"Your lucky I love you y/n, if you were anyone else I wouldn't waste my time making them anything." he laughed as he slid the plate in front of me.

I gave him a smile and placed a peck on his lips "Love you too Jack."

he playfully rolled his eyes "You gonna share?"

I thought about it "Just this once."

I picked up a corner piece of the waffle with my fork and popped it into Jack's mouth, he held in a laugh as he wiped the syrup off the corner of his mouth. I smile at him, and I squeezed his cheek.

"ah y/n!" he whined putting his hand on his cheek.

"I can't help it your so fucking adorable!" I pouted putting my hand on top of his.

Jack sighed with a small smile on his face "Whatever babe, let's just eat this before it gets cold."

"let's?" I asked. "These are for me!"

Jack rolled his eyes before taking the fork out of my hand and took a bit of another my waffles "I thought so."

I rolled my eyes and watched as he took another bite of the waffles, I smiled and placed another kiss on his cheek.

"So much for sharing!" I chuckled as he was eating practically all of the waffles.

Jack rolled his eyes before placing a pice of waffle into my mouth. I smiled as I chewed it but stopped as soon as he wiped some syrup on my cheek.

"Jack!" I said wiping it off, the stickiness still sitting on my cheek uncomfortably.

He shrugged before leaning in, I assumed his was going to "kiss it off" but ended up kicking me. I shrieked and he died of laughter, I pushed away the waffles.

"I'm going back to sleep, fuck today." I said getting up.

"Wait no!" he yelled shooting up, he grabbed my hand. "I'll be nice I promise!"

I smirked as I turned to face him, he looked a bit nervous and scared. I sighed, still smiling and placed one last kiss on his lips.

"I can never stay mad at you." I smiled