Wyatt | One kiss?

Wyatt was incredibly focused on his game as I scrolled on my phone, he was so cute when he was focused, eyes alert, face solid showing off his beautiful features. Even if he was ignoring me, I couldn't deny how gorgeous he was.

I smiled over at him before shutting off my phone and going to kiss his cheek, which he smiled at. "I love you Wy Wy." I smiled before going to give him another kiss.

I slid my legs onto his lap and placed a kiss on his nose. He made a face and I chuckled before going to kiss along his jawline, then his temple, then his neck.

I could feel him tense up when I placed my first kiss on his neck "Pay attention to me." I whined.

Wyatt glanced over at me and paused his game "Okay babe, you have my full attention."

I smiled "Good." I placed a kiss on his lips, kissing him slowly smiling a bit. He placed his hands on my hips and I pulled back, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What the hell? I was enjoying that."

"That's why I did it." I laughed. "Pay more attention to me."

"I am paying attention to you!"

I smiled "Prove it."

He rolled his eyes "You can be a real pain in the ass." He placed a kiss on my lips, and I smiled. "But I still love you."

He started to play with my hair and I just kept smiling at him, how did I get so lucky? What did I do to deserve him? Not much, really.

"I'm hungry." I said.

Wyatt chuckled "Really?"

"Yeah food would be nice right about now."

"I know something you could eat right about now." He smirked.

I scooted away from him and slapped his arm "Wyatt!" He laughed shooting a smile at me.

"God I was kidding." He said pulling me back next to him.

"Mmmhhh." I said. "You gonna get me something to eat or no?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder, drawing random shapes on his chest.

Wyatt sighed "Anything for you."

I smiled "I don't care what you get just feed me."

He laughed "All right get ready."

"Ready?" I asked as he stood up. "Ready for what?"

"This dick." He responded.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and threw a pillow at him, he laughed. "We're gonna eat out."

"Wait really?"

He nodded "Yeah if it'll get me what I want in the end."

I rolled my eyes "The more you bring up sex the less I wanna make that wish come true." I stood up and gave him a blank look.

"Funny how that works." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled "Get out of my face Wyatt, I'm so close to attacking you it's not even funny."

"What kind of attack?" He asked smirking.

I chuckled "You just don't quit."

"That I do not." He smiled, he leaned in to give me a kiss but I stopped him with my hand.

"I'd better get ready no?"

He rolled his eyes and removed his hands from my hips "I can't win with you."

I chuckled before giving him a peck "You love me."

"I guess." He joked. "One more kiss?"

I shook my head "Come and get it." I ran up the stairs, Wyatt following not too far back behind me. I screamed as I heard him catching up and he playfully body slammed me into the bed making me laugh.

"One more kiss!" He said.

"No." I laughed turning my face.

"One!" He said trying to catch my lips. "That's all I ask!"

"Noo!" I yelled laughing. Wyatt didn't give up, and after at least four more failed attempts he caught my lips and wouldn't stop kissing me.

I gave in and kissed him back, a small smile on my face. I ran my fingers through his hair and he pulled back smugly smiling down at me.

"Are you happy now?" I asked.

"Sufficiently satisfied." He smiled.

"I'm sure." I chuckled. "Are we gonna get ready now?"

He chuckled "Yes we can get ready now."

I smiled as he got off of me, I caught his hand at the last second and brought it to my lips so I could give him a small hand kiss, making him smile widely.

"I love you ugly."

He chuckled "Love you too y/n."