jack | another bite

"this show is amazing." i said before taking a bite of my burrito, i swallowed before finishing. "why did those idiots cancel it?"

"beats me." jack said next to me, then taking a bite of his burrito. "better than any other kid show on now that's for sure."

i chuckled as the danny phantom theme song started to play and snuggled into jacks chest a bit. he smiled and stroked his thumb on my arm as he held me close to him.

"damn this show was too good." jack said almost as if he was barely processing it. "we ought to sue those bastards."

i laughed and took a bite of my burrito, chewing a bit and covering my mouth before answering "nickelodeon's going down."

i sat up and leaned forward to see if there was any lime slices in our paper plate and groaned when i saw we used them all.

"what's up?" jack asked as i stood up, his hand on my hip.

"i'm gonna be right back, want anything from the kitchen?" i asked looking back at him.

"another can of soda please?" he asked flashing me an adorable smile.

i laughed "okay princess." i began to walk away and felt a smack on my butt, shocked i turned around to look at jack and he had a huge smirk on his face. "watch it."

he laughed and i began to walk towards the kitchen, i opened the fridge and grabbed jacks soda, as well as the lime slices i wanted. i walked back to the living room and handed jack the soda before plopping down next to him and dousing my burrito with the lime juice.

"thank you my kind prince." he said kissing my cheek.

"ewww." i said. "you have cooties."

jack laughed and playfully rolled his eyes "sure, i have cooties." he smiled as he drank his soda.

i rolled my eyes before we sat there and watched the show. i don't know why, but i was starting to grow bored, i didn't really feel like just watching tv now, the more i sat the more i wanted to catch jacks attention.

he was so fixated on the tv, taking a bite every so often and laughing whenever something stupid was said or done. it really made me crazy, every second i wasn't kissing him made me feel like i was on fire. like i just had to interrupt him.

i put my burrito down on the table in its foil and wrapped it up, jack not seeming to notice. i wrapped my arms around him and he smiled, i placed a kiss on his cheek, which made him blush a bit. i smiled and i kept kissing his cheek, holding the other side of his face in place so that i could do it over and over.

eventually i stopped and i squished his cheek "your so cute" i said smiling. i gave him one last kiss on the cheek before going to sit on his lap, completely blocking his view of the tv.

he smiled softly at me and placed his hands on my hips once again. i smiled down at him before going in for a kiss, we kissed slowly, almost torturously. but it was sweet, i liked how different it was. his hands roamed my back making me smile.

what started off as me being stupid and wanting to get his attention was starting to escalate into a (unfortunately slow) make out session. i brought a hand into his hair and lightly tugged on it.