What you love about him

Finn
His freckles

Yes you love his beautiful purple locks deeply but his freckles mesmerize you. When you look at him closely, you look at his freckles and smile. As cheesy as it sounds, the freckles on his face in your eyes resemble stars, there are so many but you love the way they are as a whole. You like to count them with your pinky when he's asleep or not paying attention to you. You love kissing his freckles as well, even if it's a little peck you love the fact that you of all people can kiss his perfections.

Jaeden
His voice

You'd be a crazy bitch if you didn't love Jaeden's voice. Whenever he talks to you or anyone while your around you find yourself leaning onto him listen. As weird as it is you sometimes put your head near his neck to get as close as you can to hear his voice as perfectly as possible. Whenever he whispered into your ear you melt into your seat, his voice is so calming and relaxing. What you love the most is when you two talk into the darkness to each other, or when he talks into your neck.

Jack
His smile

Words cannot express what that damn smile of his does to you. And you don't know why but when he smiled you go weak in the knees, fluttery in the stomach, and sweaty on your palms. Whenever he smiles you feel yourself mirror him, all you want to do is make him the happiest he's ever been so seeing him smile is the green flag to let you know your doing your job.

Wyatt
His hair

Yes no matter how much shit you give him his noodle hair is what you live, die, and resurrect for. Because he loves you so he allows you to play with his hair whenever you wish, you love how it's curly in some places and wavy or straight in others. You like to say it's "uncooked" which he says he hates but makes him laugh. He lowkey likes when you play with his hair because it really soothes him, and sometimes if he really needs it you'll massage his scalp.