split | finn

"What're you looking at?" Caleb asked Finn as he stared off into the distance. He didn't respond, he only kept his concentration on whatever the hell he was looking at. Caleb furrowed his eyebrows before going to meet Finn's gaze, and his face softened.

"Oh damn." he said. "Finn-"

"Shh." Finn said lifting his hand lightly.

There stood Y/N, someone who meant more than words could express to Finn. Looking even more beautiful than she did a year ago, she truly was a stunning sight to see. Her skin had that radiance that  made her seem like she was glowing, her hair was like silk swift and sleek. Her entire existence to him, was perfection.

"Finn, staring at her isn't going to fix anything." Caleb said. "We should just go."

Finn shook his head "I wanna talk to her." he said.

"Are you crazy?" Caleb asked. "On what planet would she want to even look at you?"

Finn sighed and kept looking, ignoring Caleb's words. Y/N continued to scroll through her phone, not even trying but still managing to look amazing to him.

Finn furrowed his eyebrows as a guy had approached Y/N, gently nudging her shoulder as his two hands were full. She turned around and a smile instantly appeared on her face, and a wide one at that. She pressed a kiss to his nose, then stood up on her top toes to press one onto his forehead. Finn's smile and overall feeling of warmth dropped from him completely. A feeling of jealousy and maybe even slight anger taking in.

Y/N grabbed the ice cream cone from his hand, her favorite flavor actually. She gave it a generous lick before grabbing who we could assume was her boyfriends hand, and giving him yet another kiss but this time it was on the lips, and it lasted much longer than the others had.

"Finn come on." Caleb said putting his hand on his shoulder. "We have things to do."

Y/N turned her head her eyes catching Finn's. Her smile dropped and she just stared as well, no real emotions seeming to be playing on her features. She turned away before she could make much of the whole thing and walked off with her other.Finn sighed to himself before turning away, waking with Caleb.

"It's been awhile." Caleb said. "Maybe you should just, move on."

"I'm trying." he said. "I just-"

"Love her." Caleb finished for him. "I know, everyone knows."

"She doesn't."

"Who's fault is that?" Finn looked over to Caleb feeling called out yet so surprised. "Look, Finn, you can't keep longing after her. Especially when she got over you so quickly."

Finn sighed, he opened his mouth to say something hit Caleb interrupted him. "If not for yourself then for her."

Finn kept quiet and shook his head before answering lowly "Okay."

short little blurb that'll break your wee 'ol heart, hope you enjoyed! (also, we're soo close to 100k it's insane,, i'll probably do a face reveal and try my best to do some sort of fun imagine when that happens!)