Chapter Fifteen: Virginity

Cover to the right made by 2Genius4You

Well here's chapter fifteen. Sorry it's late. I hope you guys like it. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The sun was beaming in through my window, and the first thing I realized was my head pounding from a hangover. They are the worst things in the world, right after snakes. I didn’t want to open my eyes because I knew if I did it would make it a lot worse. I roll to my right, only to end up smacking my face into something hard. I move my hands out in front of me and I felt skin.

I peek open my eyes and there are abs right in my face. Following the body up to see who they belonged to. I stopped when I see AJ’s calm face. He was sleeping. I scream to the top of my lungs scooting backwards.

AJ, jumps up in surprise and falls off the bed. Apparently, I went too far and fell off the bed myself. I slept with AJ, I thought, please tell me it’s not true. I look around the room, and this wasn’t my room. Putting my hands on the bed, I pull myself up just enough so my eyes peeked over the bed. He was standing there rubbing the back of his head.

He was the one that took it. My v-card, my virginity, whatever you wanted to call it. Yes, I’m still a virgin or I was.

“Are you going to just sit there and stare at me?” He asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. I finally realize that I was staring at his abs.

“Where am I?” I questioned, picking myself up off the floor.

“You’re at my house,” he answered, crossing his arms over his chest. I could feel myself staring again, so I looked somewhere else, but then I realized what he just said.

“Why, in the hell am I at your house!” I exclaimed, looking into his green piercing eyes. What is he staring at, I thought, so I look down and I’m standing there in my bra and panties. “And where are my clothes?” I pull his top sheet off his bed, and wrap it around myself.

“You don’t remember, do you?” He quizzed, a small smirk plaster on his face. I propped one hand up on my hip, as I tried to recall the events of last night. The last thing I remember was us grinding on each other. After that I couldn’t remember anything.

“What happened?” I asked, lowering my eyes to the bed.

“Well, let’s see,” he said, looking up towards the ceiling as he tapped his index finger on his chin. “Well, you ended up drinking too much, and threw up—“

“Oh my gosh,” I interrupted him, putting my face in my hands. “I embarrassed myself.” H just started laughing. I raise my head up to look at him. Apparently, me humiliating myself is funny to him.

“You kind of did embarrass yourself, but you embarrassed Elina even more,” he roared with laughter. How did I embarrass Elina? “You threw up on her.” My hands flew up to my mouth trying to cover huge the huge smile.

“No, I didn’t,” I said, and he just nodded his head. “What happened after that?”

“Well, I was going to take you home,” he answered, pulling his leg under him as he sat down. “But you said no that your parents were home, and they would kill you. So, I called Jill off your phone, and told her to tell your parents that you were spending the night with her, but you were really with me.”