Chapter Fourteen: It's Party Time

Ok here is chapter fourteen. I finally have it posted after three or four tries and fails, but I believe this is my longest chapter yet. This chapter is dedicated to seakissed for writing the amazing book 'Battle of the Captains'. I love it. It's an awesome book. She still writing it, but I love it :D 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It’s been two days since Raoul and I broke up. I can’t say I’ve completely recovered, but I’m getting there. I can’t seem to get happy, though. I’ve tried reading to get my mind off of my mind, but that didn’t seem to work. Classes were going by slow today. Usually on Friday’s, they went by quick, but not today.

“Maggie,” someone said, bringing me out of my thoughts. Their voice didn’t register, so I looked up from my book and saw him.

“What do you want, Raoul?” I asked, returning to my book. This book was pretty good. It called, ‘Battle of the Captains’. It was about the head cheerleader, and the star quarterback falling in love, I guess.

I really wouldn’t know because I was interrupted.

“Can we talk, please?” He questioned, taking a seat beside me at the cafeteria table. I moved my seat as far away from him as possible.

“If my brothers catch you talking to me, they’re going to beat you to a pulp,” I muttered, looking over my book.

“I know. That’s why I’m trying to make this quick,” he said, pulling my book out of my hands. He’s eyes went straight to my neck, and my hand automatically went to the necklace dangling around my neck. “Who gave you that?”

“I did,” a voice muttered beside me, throwing their arm over my shoulders. I look up to find, AJ looking at Raoul. He turned to me and continued, “Is this guy bothering you, babe?” The little pet name threw me off, until I caught a glimpse of Raoul. He was pissed.

I decided to just go along with it.

“No, babe,” I smiled, kissing him on his cheek. “He was just trying to make small talk until you got here. Will you walk me to my locker?”

“Yes, I will,” he replied, and before I knew it, AJ kissed me. A small peck on my lips. It shocked me, but I had to act like it was real to convince Raoul.

“I’ll take my book back, please,” I said, holding out my hand. He handed me my book, rose from his seat, and stormed off. He was beyond pissed, which made me happy. I remove myself from the table, and started towards the door.

“Slow down would ya,” AJ voiced, catching up with me.

“What do you want?” I questioned, stopping at the door.

“I thought I was walking you to your locker,” he answered, opening the door.

“That was just to get rid of him,” I stated, walking out of the cafeteria.

“So, what’s up with you and Ferguson?” He questioned, walking beside me.

“Long story and I don’t want to talk about it,” I confessed, stopping at my locker.

“I see you like my necklace,” he whispered in my ear, as he touched the nape of my neck, sending chills down my spine.

“Sure,” I uttered, trying to play it off. “Why did you stop at my table anyways?”