Chapter Thirteen: Feel The Love

Here's Chapter Thirteen. I hope you guys like it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Magdilyn,” Raoul yelled, but I was already walking back towards the front door.

“Hey,” the waitress said, I could tell she was mad, but I didn’t care. She could have him.

“Shut up,” Raoul voiced, walking out of his bedroom wrapped in his bed sheets. “Maggie, please let me explain!” I stopped walking and turned around to face him.

“Explain what?!” I exclaimed, throwing my arms up in the air. “All of it seemed pretty obvious to me. You were having sex with that slut of a waitress or were you just massaging her back?”

“Stop, Mag’s,” he uttered, reaching his hand out to touch my shoulder, but I pulled away.

“No one calls me Mag’s except for my friends,” I professed, taking to big of a step and almost went tumbling down the stairs. Raoul reached out and grabbed my arm to pull me back up. The force of his pull hand me slam into his chest. “Let go of me!”

“Maggie, please, don’t be like this,” he begged, pulling his hand back to his side.

“You can beg all you want to, Raoul,” I said, turning around and made my way down the stairs. “It’s not going to change what I just saw.”

As soon as I walked out the door and closed it, I fell down to the ground. This is why I never tried getting into a relationship anymore. Guys are always cheating, and never being loyal. Picking myself up off the ground, I pulled my mom’s car keys out of my pocket, and stared at the baby blue Honda sitting in the driveway. Without a second thought, I took the keys- all five of them- and dug them in the side of the car, letting it scratch all the way to the tail end of the car.

The front door opened, and Raoul was standing there, now in a pair of pants. He looks so good shirtless. Wait, what am I thinking. He is no longer my boyfriend. I walked around the car and climbed into the driver seat.

Raoul was now standing in front of the car so I couldn’t leave. I cranked the car and acted like I was going to run him over, but he didn’t budge. Fine have it your way. Good thing Dad taught me how to back out of drive ways. I put the car in reverse and backed out.

He wasn’t going to keep me here. Plus it was already time or me to get back home, anyway. I know I wasn’t in the right state of mind to drive right now, but I had to get mom’s car back somehow.

When I finally made it home I sat in the car and let everything I just saw sink in. I had been cheated on again. Why does this always been to me? Catching my boyfriend’s cheating on me? I actually liked Raoul.

Tears were rolling down my cheek when I heard someone knock on the window. I turn to see Ashton staring in the car. How long had he been there? Probable long enough to know that I was crying, so there was no point in wiping them away. I climbed out of mom’s car and tried to get around Ashton, but he wasn’t having it.

“Move Ashton,” I tried not to break down in front of him. I really did, but another tear fell, and then another, and then they started pouring again. Without saying a word, he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight.

“Who’s ass are we going to beat?” He asked, squeezing me a little tighter. I shook my head. I hated Raoul, but I didn’t hate him enough to be killed by his best friend. I buried my head in his chest and cried some more.